Author Topic: In real life... who gives a fuck about Chamillionaire...smfh  (Read 1354 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: In real life... who gives a fuck about Chamillionaire...smfh
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2011, 11:50:03 PM »
^This blessed and intelligent guy lol.

First of all you said "I never heard anybody say he was nice (except for me)". Meanwhile everybody in here is saying "What? Cham is dope..".

Secondly, you're admitting that you formulate your opinion based off of whether other people like him? Lame.

& you're an idiot for thinking since he isn't "big" he can't be good. That's the most ignorant shit I ever heard...but then again, you are you.

Everybody isn't saying that and never has.  Chamillionaire gets the "polite effect" becuz he's a positive rapper and makes it clear what he really stands for and "fickle" and nonsavvy hip hop fans have always been that way.

Second, nah, it wasn't....
I came to this conclusion when I heard his music and then when I played it against other rappers and rappers from his area and who do his style of music (like Little Brother but just way cornier).  I heard his singing, his bars, his presence, his cadences, his conviction, his delivery, his diversity, his beat selection, his rhythm patterns, his sound, what he means to the game and how important to the game is he, and just over all of what he is as a rapper and what he's accomplished - pretty much the same rating system i use for any entertainer.  At the end of the day he's mediocre and he's hardly even popped off as a rapper (underground or mainstream), 1 hit that featured Krayzie Bone doesn't make u a beast [funny thing is he ended up being a ringtone rapper].  

Last, his popularity doesn't have 2 do with it all (really, are u still using that excuse with me in 2011).  I like YG Hootie but I don't even think he's regional yet but that doesn't mean I don't fuck wit Hooto.  There's handfuls of rappers from all over that are local (probably) and regional that I fuck wit that all shit on Chamillionaire and other rappers period.  

Y'all should really stop acting like u got me all figured out
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 06:21:50 AM by A Nate Dogg Fan 4 Life In Real Life (Literally tho)™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 11:51:45 PM »

Chamillionaire is talented, has some great songs, so keep bitching about him if you like :)

gladly

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2011, 06:41:34 AM »
Enough with your bullshit sermon. You don't factor anything into anything, you don't think & compare & analyse. If that was really true, I don't know how you could co-sign half the shit you do.

Going by your "list of qualities" Gucci doesn't have any diversity or a good delivery or a good sound, he doesn't mean anything to the game & he hasn't accomplished anything lol.

You either like someone or you don't & you don't like Chamillionaire lol. You're very black & white. You'll never understand the gray area.

BiggBoogaBiff

this wasn't even a troll thread tho
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2011, 06:52:19 AM »
what does this thread have 2 do with Gucci Mane?  is that all u can talk about with me is Gucci Mane?  You're only capable of knowing about 3 rappers and every other emcee in tha game is what Pimp C described in the UGK video as "fly by nighter".  You lack volume about your knowledge and your musical taste is pretty square.  

all u talk about is Joe Budden, Gucci Mane, and Eminem.  And all u know about is Joe Budden, Gucci Mane, Eminem, Hopsin, and Chamillionaire.  Your a doofus, stop fuckin' wit' real G'z

u spoke ur peace and u still fucked it up.  me and "infinite" i see have always shared the same views together when it comes to people stalking other people and the drama/never ending beef.  it's old.  you can drink piss inside a carved out apple thru a straw.  you must work 4 some agency or something, that and you desperately seek my penpalship.  you could be a perv too, u do know i am not a little boy anymore right?

DEA Azz Niggaz foreal
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 06:57:30 AM by A Nate Dogg Fan 4 Life In Real Life (Literally tho)™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2011, 07:03:09 AM »
^I talk about Gucci Mane because you listen to claim to listen to SOOOOOOOOOOO many rappers, but "in real life" you listen to Gucci Mane & a couple of West Coast artists who probably also don't fit your characteristics of what you factor in to a rapper being good lol. But I'll give you that you listen to some classic West Coast rap. & I listen to a large number of artists, however, this forum sticks to a smaller number of artists.

Don't turn it on me, consider it a shot at you that you're lack of musical knowledge & diversity. :laugh:

Don't change the topic though. I brought up Gucci because you're a fan of his & he doesn't even fit your critera of being a "good artist". How about you speak on that instead of dodging it completely & going personal?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2011, 07:31:06 AM »
^yeah ur definitely shut out from the conversation now.  I didn't mind u coming in here on this one but you obviously can't handle yourself in an adult way and I'm just not that immature, I just can't stoop down on that level with you.  the main reason why u come 2 tha sites are 2 fuck with me i bet.  it's like you u wanna keep bringing up tha fact that i like Gucci Mane as some sorta plug or something.  it's like u think no matter how many times u say it it's just somehow gonna make me look like wack or like an idiot.  

***but that's right, u have been my fan since u were literally about 14 or 15 right?

But back to the subject:

i understand Chamillionaire has fans but who are we kidding, he's a nobody.  like i said he gets a "polite" pass, none of y'all can name me 5 rappers from the other day, yesterday, and today that do a more positive thing with their music that get hated on verses somebody who tells it a little more explicit.  i need facts and not opinions.  alotta times people try 2 pass off opinions as facts but what could be viewed as an opinion could be fact.  just becuz you're u and i'm me and we have opposite (or even identical) tastes in music doesn't means that yours is better than mines or some label exec who's been successful for the past 20/30+ years and has discovered various amounts of talent and made hit after hit (Dr. Dre kinda comes to mind doesn't it or does that analogy go 4 him too  ::) ).  

fact is, Chamillionaire isn't anything but a local rapper who is a 1-hit wonder and a ringtone rapper.  he's a different form of what a ringtone rapper was/is, he's just like Yung Joc but he raps smarter (more of like a square)...

« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 07:56:04 AM by A Nate Dogg Fan 4 Life In Real Life (Literally tho)™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2011, 08:20:25 AM »
You sound so absurdly ignorant lol. It's unreal.

At the end of the day, no matter what you're going to say you "meant" or how you slice this, all you're saying is he makes positive music & raps with intelligence & those are the reasons you don't like him, because he's a "square".

I truly believe the more ignorant & stupid a rapper sounds, the more you like him. Probably because you can relate more with them lol.

& I'm not passing off opinion as fact. You're the one trying to say "this is what I listen for & these are the things that make a good rapper" when "in real life" you just need to shut the fuck up with your bullshit "let me plug this rapper into my formula & see if he's good or not" & just admit that you listen to an artist & you either like him or not.

& how hypocritical is that to knock Chamillionaire for being intelligent & then try to act like you're intelligent when you "analyse rap"? lol.

& for the record Chamillionaire isn't even an intelectual rapper. He's just not plain ass ignorant. But I guess that's like the equivalent of a Harvard graduate for you lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: this wasn't even a troll thread tho
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2011, 08:22:02 AM »
what does this thread have 2 do with Gucci Mane?  is that all u can talk about with me is Gucci Mane?  

That's cuz this nigga can't even have a real discussion. He goes off and brings other random artists up cuz he has no arguing skill. He gets shut down in every topic he enters but the fool keeps coming back and taking Ls.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2011, 08:26:20 AM »
what does this thread have 2 do with Gucci Mane?  is that all u can talk about with me is Gucci Mane?  

That's cuz this nigga can't even have a real discussion. He goes off and brings other random artists up cuz he has no arguing skill. He gets shut down in every topic he enters but the fool keeps coming back and taking Ls.

i know we don't know him (in real life) but I DO KNOW that he really isn't a "he" and "he" is a spam-bot.  either that or in real life he has ADHD (doesn't ADHD look like a collage of faces laughing, like a ying yang lookin' thing lol)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2011, 08:29:11 AM »
DODGE! :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2011, 08:32:05 AM »

dont speak of dodging when you dodge everytime you get called you out. The whole forum, including your homies, ethered you on being a stan and you still pretending like it didn't happen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2011, 08:39:48 AM »

dont speak of dodging when you dodge everytime you get called you out. The whole forum, including your homies, ethered you on being a stan and you still pretending like it didn't happen.

Like when? lmfao, get a life, fam. Trolling can only go so far. :loser:

& Jay clearly said you're making shit up & your lack of having a life was CRUSHED by that, hence you still acting like he straight up said I was a stan. :D

You've almost surpassed Radiotube in terms of faggotry. I commend you on such a feat.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2011, 08:43:58 AM »
dear jaydc,

is cham truely a stan?

best regards,
based lord
This is bundy right? How you gonna put me on the spot like this? Chams the homey.and as a fellow budden fan I can appreciate his tastes. But.... Either Cham just really loves to argue or he's a budden Stan.

Owned, herb. You've been ethered. Now take the walk of shame.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2011, 08:47:13 AM »
He clearly states I'm either a stan or I love to argue.

Considering I'm debating someone in 90% of threads, I'd say I just like to argue & make morons like you look retarded. 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2011, 09:02:43 AM »
your delusions are just sad at this point