Author Topic: Post any Nate Dogg stories/memories you may have from songs or whatever  (Read 7465 times)

dnjp4life

Re: Post any Nate Dogg stories/memories you may have from songs or whatever
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 04:57:36 AM »
Some great stories being told in this thread  :)

If anything positive can come out of this, I hope those closest to Nate, who knew him personally (and who might read these threads) such as Daz, Kurupt, Soopafly, Shade Sheist, Butch Cassidy, Damizza etc, can see this and realise what Nate meant to his fans.

I also hope that news of his death will win him new fans that he didn't have in his lifetime.

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2011, 05:02:39 AM »
Some great stories being told in this thread  :)

If anything positive can come out of this, I hope those closest to Nate, who knew him personally (and who might read these threads) such as Daz, Kurupt, Soopafly, Shade Sheist, Butch Cassidy, Damizza etc, can see this and realise what Nate meant to his fans.

I also hope that news of his death will win him new fans that he didn't have in his lifetime.

shade sheist was not CLOSE to nate, this bastard pretend to be one of his closest friends...

Young Old Head

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2011, 05:07:45 AM »
i once gave a presentation on nate back in tha days... guess my music teacher really dug it since she was a big motown fan 8)

Cash Money Blood Gang