Author Topic: When/where will be buried Nate Dogg ?  (Read 2074 times)

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
Re: When/where will be buried Nate Dogg ?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2011, 12:52:27 AM »
I would hope that Dr. Dre and the rest attend. I'm POSITIVE Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Daz & Warren G will attend.

are you stupid ?
you're positive about SNOOP WARREN G KURUPT AND DAZ ? REALLY ?  :o

Tekniec

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 01:02:11 AM »
I would hope that Dr. Dre and the rest attend. I'm POSITIVE Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Daz & Warren G will attend.

are you stupid ?

looks like you're the stupid one, your threads title doesnt even make sense

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 01:03:34 AM »

are you stupid ?
Why wouldn't they be there?

But on the real, it's kind of odd how people are all talking about this guy's funeral like it's some award show with your favorite celebs attending.

Elkoizm

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2011, 01:22:03 AM »
RIP Nate Dogg.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 01:21:41 PM by Elkoizm »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 01:36:11 AM »
It's not intentional.
It's just a chance for us to see all our favourite West coast artists reunite like they did for Cali Iz Active or the Western Conference.
It's... A.... FUNERAL. They're not going to have banners and live performances and a direct TV/Internet feed so we can watch all the happenings. Comparing it to music business-related gatherings like the two you mentioned only stands to trivialize it as an "industry event". It's the funeral of Nathaniel Hale, not "The Nate Dogg West Coast Funeral Special featuring the DPGC Reunion and possible surprise appearances by Dr. Dre, Eminem, and 50 Cent."   

Jimmy H.

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2011, 01:43:36 AM »
It'd be sad if half the industry doesn't show up, dude was a fuckin legend, and we been saying that WAY before today. I seen some dude talking about how NWA and G-Unit will be reunited, along with a bunch of other beefs, at the funeral, but c'mon, who gives a fuck, its about Nate, best hook singer of all time.
Maybe I'm just being weird about this whole thing but I'd like to think his funeral will be SAD no matter who shows up. If the industry wants to honor him as a legend, they should hold some kind of tribute in his honor but his funeral should be about his friends and family paying their last respects, not about fans discussing who will be on the guest list.

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 02:12:54 AM »

are you stupid ?

looks like you're the stupid one, your threads title doesnt even make sense

no YOUR FATHER is stupid (and you are the proof of his stupidity).

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2011, 02:19:26 AM »

are you stupid ?

They will be there....i mean, it's so OBVIOUS that you don't have to say "I'm POSITIVE Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Daz & Warren G will attend".

But on the real, it's kind of odd how people are all talking about this guy's funeral like it's some award show with your favorite celebs attending.

who's talking about the funeral like it's some award show ?
i've just said that i hope to "see" not only his closest friends, but even people from the industry because they have to pay homage to one of the most talented artists of hh's history.

Tekniec

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2011, 03:13:48 AM »

are you stupid ?

They will be there....i mean, it's so OBVIOUS that you don't have to say "I'm POSITIVE Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Daz & Warren G will attend".

i've just said that i hope to "see" not only his closest friends, but even people from the industry because they have to pay homage to one of the most talented artists of hh's history.

you mean you hope to "hear" that they will attend the funeral you fuckin idiot! you dont live anywhere near Cali so you wont "see" shit faggot

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2011, 03:21:24 AM »

are you stupid ?

you mean you hope to "hear" that they will attend the funeral you fuckin idiot! you dont live anywhere near Cali so you wont "see" shit faggot

yu are really stupid

Tekniec

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2011, 03:37:50 AM »

are you stupid ?

yu are really stupid
you are really retarded

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2011, 04:49:51 AM »

are you stupid ?

It's not intentional.
It's just a chance for us to see all our favourite West coast artists reunite like they did for Cali Iz Active or the Western Conference.

::)

TRG

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2011, 05:00:34 AM »
I would hope Dre, Snoop, Warren, DPG and all the other guys show up. Though that might cause a lot of chaos. Depends what the family wants..

Quadruple OG

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2011, 05:50:22 AM »
Do y'all think Cube, Dre and all the major (and not) west coast rappers and producers will attend the funeral ?

Dunno but I would assume that it's the LEAST he can do. They used to roll together and they worked together on so many memorable projects. Gonna be disappointing if we dont see Mr. Tight Blue Sweater at the funeral.
yeah, only Yella from the NWA members was on Eazy's funeral: that was odd

Which makes the end of that "I Need A Doctor" video even more disrespectful

we could pretty much see a NWA reunion at the funeral
Or maybe a Death Row reunion.  Imagine Suge, Dre, Snoop, DPG, etc. all being in the same place.

No chance in hell of Suge Knight being there.

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2011, 09:48:42 AM »
I would hope Dre, Snoop, Warren, DPG and all the other guys show up. Though that might cause a lot of chaos. Depends what the family wants..

eminem, 50 cent, e-40, yukmouth, too short, ludacris, jd,jay-z, nas, producers and ceos.....but i doubt it