Author Topic: When/where will be buried Nate Dogg ?  (Read 2077 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: When/where will be buried Nate Dogg ?
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2011, 09:52:07 AM »

are you stupid ?
you're positive about SNOOP WARREN G KURUPT AND DAZ ? REALLY ?  :o
Why wouldn't they be there?

They will be there....i mean, it's so OBVIOUS that you don't have to say "I'm POSITIVE Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Daz & Warren G will attend".

But on the real, it's kind of odd how people are all talking about this guy's funeral like it's some award show with your favorite celebs attending.

who's talking about the funeral like it's some award show ?
i've just said that i hope to "see" not only his closest friends, but even people from the industry because they have to pay homage to one of the most talented artists of hh's history.

you mean you hope to "hear" that they will attend the funeral you fuckin idiot! you dont live anywhere near Cali so you wont "see" shit faggot

yu are really stupid
you are really retarded

im still trying to figure out what the fuck Elano meant by his thread title.  Dude needs a better google translator.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2011, 10:51:29 AM »

are you stupid ?

They will be there....i mean, it's so OBVIOUS that you don't have to say "I'm POSITIVE Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Daz & Warren G will attend".

But on the real, it's kind of odd how people are all talking about this guy's funeral like it's some award show with your favorite celebs attending.

i've just said that i hope to "see" not only his closest friends, but even people from the industry because they have to pay homage to one of the most talented artists of hh's history.

you mean you hope to "hear" that they will attend the funeral you fuckin idiot! you dont live anywhere near Cali so you wont "see" shit faggot

yu are really stupid
you are really retarded

im still trying to figure out what the fuck Elano meant by his thread title.  Dude needs a better google translator.

it's not that difficult,IDIOT.
even with a better google translator, you still fuckin retarded

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2011, 10:57:29 AM »
Yeah bit early to talk about the funeral.

kemizt

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2011, 10:59:11 AM »
Yeah bit early to talk about the funeral.

:nawty:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2011, 11:36:47 AM »
"you still fuckin retarded"?

i prove my point

way too early to talk funeral, how disrespectful
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2011, 12:05:20 PM »

This.

It's not intentional.
It's just a chance for us to see all our favourite West coast artists reunite like they did for Cali Iz Active or the Western Conference.

wtf? you actually DO compare it to some sort of get-together-function.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2011, 12:25:14 PM »
"you still fuckin retarded"?

i prove my point

way too early to talk funeral, how disrespectful

"prove my point" MY ASS.

Tekniec

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2011, 01:01:33 PM »

are you stupid ?

yu are really stupid
you are really retarded

it's not that difficult,IDIOT.
even with a better google translator, you still fuckin retarded
and its not that difficult to write a proper sentence FAGGOT

Elkoizm

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2011, 01:18:41 PM »

This.

It's not intentional.
It's just a chance for us to see all our favourite West coast artists reunite like they did for Cali Iz Active or the Western Conference.

My bad. I tried to take back that statement or explain my post better. But obviously I'm not insinuating that this tragic event is something we should all be excited or happy about. Its fucked up and as mentioned earlier, its fucked up to talk about a funeral already. Kinda disrespectful.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2011, 10:29:06 PM »
I wouldn't say it's disrespectful to talk about a funeral, especially in contrast with all the other negativety going on with this subject in general but we should keep in mind it's a funeral and not an industry event.

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2011, 10:59:49 PM »

This.

It's not intentional.

My bad. I tried to take back that statement or explain my post better. But obviously I'm not insinuating that this tragic event is something we should all be excited or happy about. Its fucked up and as mentioned earlier, its fucked up to talk about a funeral already. Kinda disrespectful.

Your first post was disrespectful. And now you're trying to cover what you said....idiot.

Mietek23

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2011, 03:01:00 PM »
With all the things being said about Suge I wonder how he really feels about Nate's death..