Author Topic: Dr Dre Feat Swizz Beatz - Chillin  (Read 4880 times)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Re: Dr Dre Feat Swizz Beatz - Chillin
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2011, 02:41:56 PM »
How can u hate something like that ? Damn haterz go suck some hard dicks this shit is mad dope  8)

Dubcc = 99% of haterz
Or else i dont feel the irony, or you are a hypocrite. Which one?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2011, 02:43:02 PM »
DAMN! Read this tweet!

Seems like the song was JUST done and then it leaked.. lmao

http://twitter.com/THEREALSWIZZZ/status/48786781180665856

What it say? Looks like he deleted whatever tweet you had

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2011, 02:47:21 PM »
DAMN! Read this tweet!

Seems like the song was JUST done and then it leaked.. lmao

http://twitter.com/THEREALSWIZZZ/status/48786781180665856

What it say? Looks like he deleted whatever tweet you had

FUCK! I should have taken a screen shot. fuckin annoyed now..

he said somethin bout : ''FYI PEOPLE SHOULD WAIT TO HEAR THE MOVIE HE JUST CREATED WITH DR. DRE!!!!''

DjKeyz

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2011, 02:52:08 PM »
How can u hate something like that ? Damn haterz go suck some hard dicks this shit is mad dope  8)

Dubcc = 99% of haterz

Come on guys if u don't shake ur head on it stop listen hip hop... this shit bounce and WE KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT DETOX MATERIAL SO WHO FUCKING CARE'S ?! Just play this shit and stop hate

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2011, 02:55:10 PM »
Koolo's gonna end up an even more wanted man than Julian Assange was :laugh:

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2011, 02:55:36 PM »

Dubcc = 99% of haterz

Come on guys if u don't shake ur head on it stop listen hip hop... this shit bounce and WE KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT DETOX MATERIAL SO WHO FUCKING CARE'S ?! Just play this shit and stop hate

get offf dudes nuts, shit is WAY too commercial/played out... Dre fell off as a solo artist after 2001, this nigga started that gangsta shit, so he Bet NOT complain about the thanks he get or the lack there of... :-X
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 02:57:15 PM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2011, 02:57:08 PM »
Dubcc = 99% of haterz
so because you say so, this is a dope song. GTFOH. If people think its wack they think its wack, which it is.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2011, 03:01:01 PM »
Koolo's gonna end up an even more wanted man than Julian Assange was :laugh:

LMFAO .  ;D

DjKeyz

« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2011, 03:03:06 PM »
Dubcc = 99% of haterz
so because you say so, this is a dope song. GTFOH. If people think its wack they think its wack, which it is.

U guys hate on everything atm so just stop listenin hip hop anymore... u always sound like a unsatisfied hoe on every fucking song posted here.  ::)

U can tell that u don't like this shit but come on it's not a wack song  ;D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 03:07:44 PM by DjKeyz »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2011, 03:08:59 PM »
Dubcc = 99% of haterz

U guys hate on everything atm so just stop listenin hip hop anymore... u always sound like a unsatisfied hoe on every fucking song posted here.  ::)

U can tell that u don't like this shit but come on it's not a wack song  ;D

word!

and youre right people should take it for what it is. A leaked banger.

Bang the shit out of it or STFU  ;D .

Voicin ya opinion is always okay but we dont need the hate 100 times. lol

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2011, 03:10:47 PM »
Dubcc = 99% of haterz

I'm more grateful than your mom was having you, to hear these leaks is phenomenal at best, knowing we're NOT SUPPOSED at this point in time. don't get it twisted, the quality is down the toilet in music today, your just a brainwashed pop-whore willing to CONSUME whatever is put in front of you, your the banal mediocrity cancer that's slowly eating away & killing the realest shit that's out. :-*

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2011, 03:14:39 PM »
Why people hate so much in here?

DjKeyz

« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2011, 03:15:06 PM »
Dubcc = 99% of haterz

I'm more grateful than your mom was having you, to hear these leaks is phenomenal at best, knowing we're NOT SUPPOSED at this point in time. don't get it twisted, the quality is down the toilet in music today, your just a brainwashed pop-whore willing to CONSUME whatever is put in front of you, your the banal mediocrity cancer that's slowly eating away & killing the realest shit that's out. :-*

Man u have 2 dre avatar and kush & i dominate on ur sign can I laugh at ur post ?

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2011, 03:20:01 PM »
When dre releases somethin dope i'll admit, but most of the shit thats dropped has been wack. Liked kush but felt it had no replay value, inad is just straight trash, and this is wack.
if I dont like a track how is that hating it MY FUCKING OPINION. And gamestarr we all know you jack off to anythin dre related.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2011, 03:20:45 PM »
links are old & i never come on the board anymore, but if that's where you stop reading in-between the lines, then your better off getting the Detox that's coming. ;D

to me Kush is Dre & Snoop nostalgia, you can't front.
it's not a representation of Detox, supposedly.
I'll give Dre the benefit of the doubt, either-way things aren't looking so good.

also so what if i am a hardcore dre-stan, ujelly? :nahnah:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 03:26:26 PM by Nooc210 »