Author Topic: the 5th Islamic Commandment!!!  (Read 574 times)

Quakaveli

Re:the 5th Islamic Commandment!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2003, 07:08:51 PM »
DUde Did I say the fifth "pillar"....I just mentioned something I read in a book, noetheless the argument holds true that "Oppose all infidels" is repeated in the "book of bigotry" and is one of the principle.

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2003, 07:09:52 PM »
DUde Did I say the fifth "pillar", I said commandment, lets say it again COMM-AND-MENT....its not gonna be written down in black and white, cuz Islam dont have commandments but u know wat im sayin.......I just mentioned something I read in a book, noetheless the argument holds true that "Oppose all infidels" is repeated in the "book of bigotry" and is one of the principle.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2003, 07:31:50 PM »
and i wanna know why the fuck yall whine about tech and the muslims "attackin" christianity when rap quake and fuckers like him constantly post bullshit tryin to make islam look bad which are mostly lies. what good does bringin another religion down bring? his whole ideal and shit is negative.

answer me that, stop fuckin whining tom, trust me, islam gets attacked way more than christianity, just cuz infinite posts somethin every once in a while yall all get your panties in a bunch, shit like this gets posted all the time i never say shit, but now i just had to

lmao, AINT DAT SOME REAL TALK RITE THERE......

Anything 2 make Muslims look bad rite?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2003, 12:43:45 PM »
LOL cumon Doggy and Rod it aint like that...but I do want yall to accept that Islam does preach hate against infidels, dont mean Im makin muslims look bad, its jus that everything aint perfect and its OK, I know yall wont terrorize or nuthin like dat, but yallgotta accept that poor ppl that have been brainwashed with strict Koran teachings in backward nations have diffrent mentalities about certain things, and the extreme of dat is, of course, da terrorists.

jav

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2003, 03:59:48 PM »
LOL cumon Doggy and Rod it aint like that...but I do want yall to accept that Islam does preach hate against infidels, dont mean Im makin muslims look bad, its jus that everything aint perfect and its OK, I know yall wont terrorize or nuthin like dat, but yallgotta accept that poor ppl that have been brainwashed with strict Koran teachings in backward nations have diffrent mentalities about certain things, and the extreme of dat is, of course, da terrorists.

Kashmiri kwake u ice aged faggot, we all know that you hate muslims from your blood cuz theres warzone happening in kashmiri over muslims and hindus, pakistanis and indians, u even admited it. your always post shit dissing muslims and shit cuz ur insecure about ur self cuz ur an ice aged faggot.. jus stick to u currie rapping bro. fucking 7 11 jerk

HEADLINE:
HINDUS NEW WORSHIP IS COW PISS, THEY MUST ALL INDULGE THEMSELVES IN THE URINE OF A COW>> http://javshak.tripod.com/kwakeshower.jpg

how's that for a rumour?  ::) whoops maybe its true i dont know ??? maybe u can clear it up?

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2003, 04:44:03 PM »

Kashmiri kwake u ice aged faggot, we all know that you hate muslims from your blood cuz theres warzone happening in kashmiri over muslims and hindus, pakistanis and indians, u even admited it. your always post shit dissing muslims and shit cuz ur insecure about ur self cuz ur an ice aged faggot.. jus stick to u currie rapping bro. fucking 7 11 jerk

HEADLINE:
HINDUS NEW WORSHIP IS COW PISS, THEY MUST ALL INDULGE THEMSELVES IN THE URINE OF A COW>> http://javshak.tripod.com/kwakeshower.jpg

how's that for a rumour?  ::) whoops maybe its true i dont know ??? maybe u can clear it up?

MAN I CANT BELIEVE HOMOS LIKE THIS DONT GET KICKED OFF OR EVEN WARNED (hint hint muslim smppathizer Blade) and I get so even when I dont say anything bad, or outrightly racist...and Jav no i aint racist my best friend in 8th and 9th grade was muslim but he double crossed me I THINK, and Ive had a couple muslim friends since then I hardly see muslims much now in college but anyway I aint gotta explain shit to a ignornt and racist dumbshit like u who thinks I AM insecure, lol... and NO we dont worship cows that picture is a fake, obviously U cant tell u retard. fuck u.

jav

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2003, 07:11:33 PM »
how do i know that pictures fake?  ???, it looks pretty legit to me, i feel like being narrow minded today and belieiving what i saw...  ::)

jav

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2003, 07:15:04 PM »
how do i know that pictures fake?  ???, it looks pretty legit to me, i feel like being narrow minded today and belieiving what i saw...  ::)

oh by the way... what about ur rascist curry song? what was is called?

HINDU JIHAD?... u dumb rascist fuck, whatta gay title...

poeple who dont know, kwake had a rascist song towards muslims called Hindu Jihad on his Mp3.com site.. fucking ice aged stone aged stone wall painted picture faggot

Quakaveli

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2003, 07:31:33 PM »
First off jav I dont even know why U give a shit?! are YOU MUSLIM? cuz if ur not then u should shut ur gap and stop being a big hypocrit. Anyway the song was caled the Hindu's Jihad and it was a diss to 3 persian cats on this forum...it was nuthin racist about it other than the name of it, so don't speak on shit U dont know retard. Fuck U, once again, hoe. And stay away from me OK I dont need suckers like U on my nuts.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2003, 10:03:08 PM »
*Locked*  
 -Quakes 5th commandment was wrong
 -After that this thread turned into a hindu-muslim bashing

And Quake, I am not a
(hint hint muslim smppathizer Blade)
, I just stated out facts about the commandments, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...