Author Topic: Don't Get Frustrated Over "Detox"...The "BOOK OF DAVID" Will B Here Soon......  (Read 226 times)

Salo

• 'G'
I know it get's discouraging when it comes to tha 20 different singles, or premieres, or release dates, or appearances concerning "DETOX" but it will all pan out "WHENEVER IT DOES" !!!................In the meantime, enjoy & rest in tha fact that tha other King Of WEST COAST PRODUCERS will set us up right with his new album. You know both Dr. Dre & Dj Quik are the 2 most flawless producers on tha west & if 1 is delayed tha other one will step in, so far from what i've heard from the BOOK OF DAVID, it sounds RAW. So support 'em & when Dre falls in line, it'll be right on time !!!!

WEST !!!

Jimmy H.

That's what I'm saying. I'll concentrate on the anticipated album that has a release date and not complain about the one that don't. I can't believe we're getting a new Quik album this soon. Between this, Saigon, and a few more of these upcoming releases, I should have some great new music in rotation for the spring-summer.

TRG

That's what I'm saying. I'll concentrate on the anticipated album that has a release date and not complain about the one that don't. I can't believe we're getting a new Quik album this soon. Between this, Saigon, and a few more of these upcoming releases, I should have some great new music in rotation for the spring-summer.

This.

Plenty of other albums to anticipate and look forward to, its not the be all and end all with Detox.

GangstaBoogy

People are just excited cuz this is the closest detox has ever been to actually hitting the stores
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Matty

pre-order for sure. gonna be dope :bandit:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8467884 just over £12 delivered

http://www.cdwow.com/home/dj-quik-book-of-david/dp/21540769 £15.99 delivered, should generally come quicker from here but listed as early may release :/

amazon more than both.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Jimmy H.

People are just excited cuz this is the closest detox has ever been to actually hitting the stores
Until the label actually announces and starts pushing a tentative street date, there's no telling how close we are. I mean, "Book of David" could get pushed back but we have a date so we can at least assume it's on its way.

Dopeisjay

Book of David will be out 4/20. And look for the audiobiography mixtape hosted by the LA Leakers after the album.
Until the label actually announces and starts pushing a tentative street date, there's no telling how close we are. I mean, "Book of David" could get pushed back but we have a date so we can at least assume it's on its way.

Jimmy H.

Any info on the mixtape? New material?