Author Topic: Dr.Dre 0 for 3  (Read 988 times)

SouthernG

• 'G'
  • Realest ni66a to eva touch a mic !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr.Dre 0 for 3
« on: March 20, 2011, 08:17:54 AM »
Dre is shooting 0-3 right now with "chilling" being the worst of the 3 songs that I've heard. kush was sub-par and didn't even get radio play lol...I was looking forward to detox a few years ago but I think dude just needs to let it go. I need a doctor is getting spins cause its commercial and everyone thinks its Eminem's song !!! I honestly think dude waited too long and has now become irrelevant. Hopefully he proves me wrong but I doubt it...oh well guess I still have "Book of David", "Money Music", and "Revenge of the barracuda"...
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!

NoobCake

Re: Dr.Dre 0 for 3
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 08:21:48 AM »
Dre is shooting 0-3 right now with "chilling" being the worst of the 3 songs that I've heard. kush was sub-par and didn't even get radio play lol...I was looking forward to detox a few years ago but I think dude just needs to let it go. I need a doctor is getting spins cause its commercial and everyone thinks its Eminem's song !!! I honestly think dude waited too long and has now become irrelevant. Hopefully he proves me wrong but I doubt it...oh well guess I still have "Book of David", "Money Music", and "Revenge of the barracuda"...

Now those will A Lot of radio play.

SouthernG

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 08:28:45 AM »
I'M not looking for radio play, I just want a solid album. I mentioned the fact that Kush didn't even get radio play because its obvious that's what direction they were  aiming for and it still dint work lol...I just like that classic west coast music but it seems like lately Dre and Snoop have been following trends rather than continuing to set them...but oh well I'm just a broke consumer. What do I know...
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!

NoobCake

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 08:34:47 AM »
That's the direction that every major label aims for.  BTW Kush is actually still on the billboard chart.

SouthernG

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 08:38:53 AM »
Okay ??!?!
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!

NoobCake

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 08:40:55 AM »
Sure, ok.  I win, you lose.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 09:26:43 AM »
You're nuts. Kush is a dope record, and imo it shits on 'Revenge of the Barracuda". Also.. why you care so much to fade those songs?

papa-smurf

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 09:41:13 AM »
yea.sad 2 say.but things not looking good 4 dre.hopefully none of the songs he put out is on the album.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 10:43:22 AM »
FUCK DR.DRE FOR PUTTIN THAT WANNA BE NATE DOGG SOUNDING BITCH ON KUSH & R.I.P. NATE AGAIN :(

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 11:11:31 AM »
i dont know what goes on in your area but kush still plays like 5 times a day on kube93 in seattle. used to play 10 times a day. and it seems like i need a doctor plays every other song.

SouthernG

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2011, 11:23:39 AM »
i dont know what goes on in your area but kush still plays like 5 times a day on kube93 in seattle. used to play 10 times a day. and it seems like i need a doctor plays every other song.

That's good bro but I'm down south and its nothing like when chronic 2001 dropped, even though it was west those singles(and I didn't really care for "forgot about dre") had shit locked. Dre was buzzing but now you may hear kush once a month and that's in the club. Maybe its just me...I expected more from the Doctor..I need a doctor  is a cool song for Eminem but not Dre. And I wont even speak on "Chillin" that's weakness at its finest !!!! Right now all talk is supposed to be about Detox but it is what it is...
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!

samutahjazz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 11:38:42 AM »
i dont think this chillin song is for detox, before the leak swizz was sayin on twitter somethin like he has three singles and videos and that we should hear the new song he did with dre for HIS new album, then it got shut down once it leaked. its not for detox, it will still be dope when its finished. did you hear that couldve been you leak with fifty, slim tha mobster and r kelly? and how much doper the finished mixed by dre version sounds on fifty's album?? dont rush to judge this song b4 its finished, great track for a swizz album imo.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 12:20:29 PM »
the game needs dre.....if he cant do it then

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 12:52:09 PM »
Damn man...This board is beginning to just be the most depressing board to come to....Dre 0 for 3, Detox ain't gonna be shit, Dre and SNoop ain't like they was 10 years ago, Fuck Dre, and to think the MF that started this post is from the .............SOUTH. Dude, just listen to some old Scarface or Getto Boyz and while u are at it, why don't you throw on some classice SoldierBoy or whatever his name is and just leave the WC music to the WC...  Seriously, why don't we just wait till the shit drops (meaning detox) and just bump the shit that leaks without all this depressing posts....Oh by the way, Dre and SNoop from 10 years ago ain't never comin back..  Bump some Chronic or some Doggystyle and just be happy..

SouthernG

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 03:20:19 PM »
Damn man...This board is beginning to just be the most depressing board to come to....Dre 0 for 3, Detox ain't gonna be shit, Dre and SNoop ain't like they was 10 years ago, Fuck Dre, and to think the MF that started this post is from the .............SOUTH. Dude, just listen to some old Scarface or Getto Boyz and while u are at it, why don't you throw on some classice SoldierBoy or whatever his name is and just leave the WC music to the WC...  Seriously, why don't we just wait till the shit drops (meaning detox) and just bump the shit that leaks without all this depressing posts....Oh by the way, Dre and SNoop from 10 years ago ain't never comin back..  Bump some Chronic or some Doggystyle and just be happy..

I hear ya lil fella, no need to get ya panties in a wad....I guess everybody from the south listen to Soldier boy just like saying everybody from the west listen to new boys...OK i feel ya !!!!
not looking for the dre and Snoop from 10 years ago but at the same time you cant......whatever
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!