Author Topic: wtf is going on with mc ren?  (Read 1411 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: wtf is going on with mc ren?
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2011, 10:36:47 PM »
He should do features. I'm sure there's a ton of young artist who would love to be stamped by the villain. Matter of fact I remember someone (wc I think) saying gmalone or bishop was asking him to get him a ren feature but ren said he aint fuckin with these young niggas lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

awol22222

« Reply #61 on: March 21, 2011, 10:41:35 PM »
idk i thought cold187ums production on villain in black was kinda not on par with his other shit. imo shock of the hour is the best ren album.  did anyone cop that ren ft. jon doe maxi single? that track in the ghetto is my all time favorite ren song.  sombody up that shit the beat is sooooo sick!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?fgylc6tzfvn4ka6

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2011, 10:45:32 PM »
cool lil track thank you rap.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2011, 03:13:40 AM »
idk i thought cold187ums production on villain in black was kinda not on par with his other shit. imo shock of the hour is the best ren album.  did anyone cop that ren ft. jon doe maxi single? that track in the ghetto is my all time favorite ren song.  sombody up that shit the beat is sooooo sick!!!
that's cool, to each his own ;)

He should do features. I'm sure there's a ton of young artist who would love to be stamped by the villain. Matter of fact I remember someone (wc I think) saying gmalone or bishop was asking him to get him a ren feature but ren said he aint fuckin with these young niggas lol
really, never heard that before.
i do know that Ren gave The Game props for shouting out NWA

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2011, 05:12:27 AM »
I wish he'd do more features. When he was featured on last meal and space boogie , his vocals over those beats stood out in an amazing way.

doggfather

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2011, 05:18:59 AM »
I wish he'd do more features. When he was featured on last meal and space boogie , his vocals over those beats stood out in an amazing way.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ