Author Topic: Stan Sheppard Announces new Business Ventures, Kokane Preps New Album (News)  (Read 111 times)

Jose - Dubcnn

• dubcnn staff
  • Muthafuckin' OG
Entertainment Industry executive Stan Sheppard has expanded his business operations recently and has teamed with the Multi-Platinum Producer DJ Battlecat to assist the West Coast musical icon in all phases of his recording and business career. Stan Sheppard's relationship with DJ Battlecat stretches back some 15 years and Battlecat credits Sheppard with being his "guiding force" in the music industry and being "The man he could trust to maximize his potential in all phases of the business".

Stan has also joined forces with the legendary recording artist Kokane and will direct the day to day business operations of the artist's new music company and his recording career.

Sheppard and Kokane are currently preparing for the release of the artist's new single entitled "Who is You" from the forthcoming album "In the Middle of the Road" which will be distributed world-wide by Universal Music.

Kokane will release the project under his new moniker Jerry B. Long (his birthname) and he is entering the studio to prepare the re-mix version with Grammy Award winning artist Cee-Lo Green and Goodie Mobb member Gipp Goodie.

Kokane stated "I've been knowing Stan Sheppard for many years and I always admired his business ethics and his ability to get the deal done. Stan is a go-getter and he is the type of person that gives it to you straight. He never sugar-coats anything. I call Stan "Mr. Integrity" with a killer instinct for business. I am very excited to be involved with Stan and thrilled that we are on the same team"

Stan Sheppard's company, Peaceful/Leppards Wish Entertainment has offices in New York and Chicago.

Sheppard's urban film financing company Leppards Wish is located in New York along with business partner William E. Lewis ESQ. To reach Stan email stansheppard2011@hotmail.com.

Mista Rosa

I look forward to that Kokane album.

You still need to ask Sheppard about Mausberg. Quik saying he rushed Non Fiction, release it without the proper mastering, and screwing Mausberg's family. I mean what really happened ?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."