Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Mr. Prescription (Feat. Nikki Grier & Sly) + Tweaked  (Read 9298 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Re: Dr. Dre - Mr. Prescription (Feat. Nikki Grier & Sly) + Tweaked
« Reply #285 on: April 18, 2011, 11:58:01 AM »
WOW THIS IS WACK

Bomb-A®

« Reply #286 on: April 18, 2011, 12:11:06 PM »
I just lost all hope of Detox being any good. Even mixed and polished up I just don't see how this track belongs on a Dr Dre album. Just like Kush and INAD.

Assuming all three tracks make it on Detox, this album is already worse than The Chronic and 2001. Neither of them had three bad tracks.

Okka

« Reply #287 on: April 18, 2011, 12:16:02 PM »
Jimmy probably didn't consider "I Need A Doctor" to be a hit and he told Dre to get back in the studio to work on another single.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #288 on: April 18, 2011, 01:08:47 PM »
Jimmy probably didn't consider "I Need A Doctor" to be a hit and he told Dre to get back in the studio to work on another single.
honestly, i think jimmy just wants the album to be released

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #289 on: April 18, 2011, 01:10:47 PM »
I honestly can't beleive that people write off entire albums on the back of a couple of tracks - TWO finished tracks!! (OK, I probably can. I've read this forum long enough) The rest of the half finished MP3 tracks may or may not even be considered for the final cut - stop guessing what will and won't be on the album and just fucking wait. Discussion is cool but half of you get far too carried away with "leaks" and other internet bullshit.

This track IS NOT FINISHED.....not to mention it's just an MP3 so it's not good quality anyway.

You know that people will hate these tracks regardless because they've spewed so much hate through these threads that they will find it hard to turn back. Just keep your bullshit to yourselves and PM each other.

Not that anyone pays attention....you can get back to the hate now.

KoDy.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #290 on: April 18, 2011, 03:37:10 PM »
the 'leaking' suddenly stopped, what happened?

Koolo decided to stop.

I cant remember exactly what he said about the reasons behind it.

Okka

« Reply #291 on: April 18, 2011, 03:56:44 PM »

Koolo decided to stop.

He probably ran out of money or maybe twitter deleted his account.

Matty

« Reply #292 on: April 18, 2011, 04:21:52 PM »

Koolo decided to stop.

or slim the mobster mobbed him.

naaaah :laugh:

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #293 on: April 18, 2011, 04:37:50 PM »

Koolo decided to stop.

Haha :laugh:

I remember he said he was gonna stop leaking Game records after what Game said to him, that Koolo was taking food out Game's kids mouths. Or something like that. Maybe he decided to give everyone else a break too ?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #294 on: April 18, 2011, 08:53:21 PM »
I dig this track. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #295 on: April 18, 2011, 11:43:41 PM »
...so keep Detox but it shouldnt be a Dre album, but an Aftermath Compilation

yeah, I think it would be a nice move from a business perspective. As a Dre album, shit's gonna flop, too long enough to release it & ppl not expecting nothin dope from it anymore, just scrap the project & re-build it as a nice Aftermath compilation. (+ its not like a label like aftermath doesn't need it..)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #296 on: April 19, 2011, 02:15:37 AM »

Koolo decided to stop.

I remember he said he was gonna stop leaking Game records after what Game said to him, that Koolo was taking food out Game's kids mouths. Or something like that. Maybe he decided to give everyone else a break too ?
maybe he got paid

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #297 on: April 19, 2011, 02:36:14 AM »

Koolo decided to stop.

maybe he got paid

Maybe

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #298 on: April 19, 2011, 02:38:23 AM »
I dig this track. 

I always catch wifey singing Sly's parts. Finished I think this track would of popped off, it's not what I wanna see from Dre but I could see it working

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #299 on: April 19, 2011, 03:40:29 AM »
bottom line is that it's a wack track and it's 1 of those songs that have an "acquired taste", the young niggaz ain't feelin Dre's newer shit and neither are tha old niggaz... it's time 2 move on.

and b4 u get shit twisted i'm not tryna save nobody's life, it iz what it iz and ALL of the Detox leaks/tracks have been below average except for maybe "Shit Popped Off" and "Topless" (both of which are T.I. songs lol), i like "Coming Back", "Tha Doctor", and "It Could've Been You" but that's where me and the rest of the general consensus is happy to stop (check em if u don't believe me)
- "Coming Back" <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/7hkAmkB69j4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/7hkAmkB69j4</a> and it's not even a Full track lmao!
- "It Could've Been You" <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/J5ZDtV28UKg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/J5ZDtV28UKg</a> (it's not even produced by Dre at that)
- "The Doctor"<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/I6A0NmyRvg4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/I6A0NmyRvg4</a>
dont lie or try 2 convince yourself just becuz it's Dr. Dre, that's tha hottest shit we've heard and all of that other shit is super mega crazy delusional die hard Dre fan shit and personally i'm all of that except Delusional

i mean honestly... Dr. Dre NEEDS that gangsta shit like he's stressin that you and "I need a doctor".  Seriously, all bloggin' aside, why has this nigga's solo shit been so wack these past years and why has his guest production been so wack... okay, u got a more than a few beats on "Relapse" and 1 on "Before I Self Destruct" that were crazy but honestly... like i said let's keep this 1000... they've all been pretty much wack (let alone not even being produced or written by him).

So to all of you NEWBIES that have just started posting here or been here less than a Year or Two, all of the rest of us have seen it all, done it all, and heard it all before, it's just not crackin'.  We all love and admire Dr. Dre (some even wish we could be Andre Romell Young) but WE the people all KNOW the truth and practically nothing Dr. Dre has done has been hot, hardly even slightly.  We know who and what Dr. Dre really is, we've studied and learned and watched and listened to all of what Andre Young has 2 say and offer... we know better