Author Topic: Dragon Quest/Warrior  (Read 515 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Dragon Quest/Warrior
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2003, 06:10:12 PM »
alright... Forget all that ^^^

I just downloaded the emulator and it was quick. I thought I had Winzip but turns out it was only a trail version and they want me to pay 29 bucks to get Winzip...  Is there a place I can get it for free? Let me know... thanks.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

min0rity

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2003, 07:12:22 PM »
alright... Forget all that ^^^

I just downloaded the emulator and it was quick. I thought I had Winzip but turns out it was only a trail version and they want me to pay 29 bucks to get Winzip...  Is there a place I can get it for free? Let me know... thanks.

just keep using the trial version...fuck paying 29 bucks

min0rity

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2003, 07:17:41 PM »
oh yeah btw i'm looking for

"super mario world 2 yoshi's island"

"star fox"

"donkey kong country 2 AND 3"

roms..

i'll trade you for any of these:

super mario all-stars
super mario RPG legend of seven stars
dragon warrior 3,4
dragon ball Z
mario kart
international superstar soccer
street fighter 2
zelda for the supernes
super metroid
f-zero
super mario world
chrono trigger
dragon quest 6
donkey kong country

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2003, 07:59:34 PM »
alright coo'.. I got tha Emulator and Unzipped it... now I need to know where to get tha games and how to play them... Do I need a joystick?

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

min0rity

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2003, 08:26:27 PM »
alright coo'.. I got tha Emulator and Unzipped it... now I need to know where to get tha games and how to play them... Do I need a joystick?

i'm trying to find a good site with roms too....you don't need a joystick but it makes life a lot easier since keyboards suck imo

verbalassaulta

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2003, 11:28:03 AM »
sometimes its hard to find a good site to get roms....you have to do some searching...but once you find a good one...it pays off...and you dont need to pay 30 bucks for winzip....i still have my trial version and it works fine....though i recomend shelling out 20 bucks for a control pad...its rough playing old school games on a keyboard

min0rity

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2003, 11:50:46 AM »
sometimes its hard to find a good site to get roms....you have to do some searching...but once you find a good one...it pays off...and you dont need to pay 30 bucks for winzip....i still have my trial version and it works fine....though i recomend shelling out 20 bucks for a control pad...its rough playing old school games on a keyboard

yeah i had this one site where they had 6000 nes roms(no bullshit) and 4000 supernes roms and 2000 sega genesis roms.. :o

and def get a joystick (gravis's gamepad pro recommended) it only costs 15 bucks and its made EXACTLY like the playstation controller so i'm already used to it...its comfortable too

verbalassaulta

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2003, 06:12:49 PM »

yeah i had this one site where they had 6000 nes roms(no bullshit) and 4000 supernes roms and 2000 sega genesis roms.. :o

and def get a joystick (gravis's gamepad pro recommended) it only costs 15 bucks and its made EXACTLY like the playstation controller so i'm already used to it...its comfortable too

yo hook us up....i used to know some good ones...but theyre not even up and running anymore...anyone feel free to post any sights they find