Author Topic: Dr.Dre & Swizz Beatz @ SBE's The Colony previewing "Chillin'" off Detox  (Read 1841 times)

Matty

Re: Dr.Dre and Swizz Beatz @ SBE's The Colony Nightclub
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 01:47:46 AM »
i never thought Detox could be a total fail until recently, but this Chillin' shit is something else. it aint even anticipointment, just total wackness.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 02:41:25 AM »
When did he push that shit as a single? I posted this shit in the other Dre thread for a reason, too much Dre shit on this board, and all it is, is the same negativity over again

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 02:55:35 AM »
who drunk all the liquor tho?

I suspect Dre-Day  ;D
hey hey hey hey hey :laugh:

wtf, dre has gone crazy.
swizz beatz on Detox  :loco: he needs a doctor

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 03:08:40 AM »
who drunk all the liquor tho?

I suspect Dre-Day  ;D
hey hey hey hey hey :laugh:

wtf, dre has gone crazy.
swizz beatz on Detox  :loco: he needs a doctor

It is dope to see Dre vibing in a club though, even if he is looking awkard as fuck

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2011, 05:19:12 AM »
I'm the only one who said that Detox gonna be a monster dopness album but now I don't want his shit

Can't believe it's on Detox, can't believe there is only 1 or 2  (or maybe 0) D R E production for his album.

I really hope that Dre's jokin'

I thought for a big suprise with no leaked track on the album, only fucking dope ass track but now, I think there is no suprise for the tracklist. Kush, INAD & Chillin' gonna be on Detox sorry guys  :'(

Man I'm losin' my mind right now  >:(
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:26:53 AM by DetoxIsntAMyth »

snoop

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 05:50:39 AM »
really don't think this is good enough for detox. maybe my expectations are too high?

only thing i am hoping for now is that this is another bonus track like kush and inad.

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 06:35:54 AM »
i never thought Detox could be a total fail until recently, but this Chillin' shit is something else. it aint even anticipointment, just total wackness.

Feel the same but wait for the tracklist... who knows ? Oh wait...  ::)

Cali_Heat

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2011, 06:47:11 AM »
What do you want? Everbody say these  Tracks are not good enough for Detox, nobody now what Detox is or what sound it has. These Tracks are better than most of the Song in the Radio today.I'm a Dre Fan since the first Chronic in 92 ,we had now 2011 the Music and direction is complete changed.The old sound from Dre is 10-20 Years old this Album is complete
differend.Dre want open his new Album for new and upcoming Producers and Artists.The Album is not only for his Fans .Everbody of HIS Fans say the Tracks are weak but INAD was no. 1 in I Tunes  and no.4 in US Charts ,Kush was No.1 in German Hip Hop Charts .Not only his Fans brings these Tracks on this Positions

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2011, 06:53:17 AM »
What do you want? Everbody say these  Tracks are not good enough for Detox, nobody now what Detox is or what sound it has. These Tracks are better than most of the Song in the Radio today.I'm a Dre Fan since the first Chronic in 92 ,we had now 2011 the Music and direction is complete changed.The old sound from Dre is 10-20 Years old this Album is complete
differend.Dre want open his new Album for new and upcoming Producers and Artists.The Album is not only for his Fans .Everbody of HIS Fans say the Tracks are weak but INAD was no. 1 in I Tunes  and no.4 in US Charts ,Kush was No.1 in German Hip Hop Charts .Not only his Fans brings these Tracks on this Positions

Hold up, I love Chillin',  Mr. Prescription & Kush but come on we talk on this shit since 2005 we have 10 itw per month who said " Detox is incredible, wow Dr. Dre is so fuckin' good on the beat blablabla " and tbh I see nothing incredible imo.

Dre is a producer and atm we hasn't produce (and write) shit for his own album. It's a shame

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2011, 06:56:24 AM »

Man I'm losin' my mind right now  >:(

LMAO
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

snoop

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 07:03:11 AM »
I actually like Mr. Prescription a lot. Sounds like he is trying to do something different.

Chillin sounds simple and underwhelming IMO.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 08:22:44 AM »
the chronic sounds different than 2001, yet it was still Dre. but it looks like Detox doesn't have Dre as the main producer.
numbers matter to interscope, but i care about the quality of the music

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2011, 11:10:35 AM »
Well I do like Chillin. I think its a dope banger. BUT.. It is NOT the type of shit you wait 10 years for.

And the fact that DR. DRE is not even producing the songs is just.. whoa.. beyond me..

I thought that was the reason people was fiendin for his shit.

I think Rihanna is a bigger part of the creative process behind her albums then Dre is with Detox.  ;D No production and no lyrics. Dude is just a face and a steroid body. fail   :-X

snoop

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2011, 11:42:09 AM »
read somewhere that this track is for swizz's album, not detox. makes sense if true.

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »
lol @ the fact that everybody shut up about the RIP Nate Dogg part.. I thought everyone was mad Dre didn't shout him out??

Fucking haters on this site, for reals.. all I hear is fuck detox this, fuck detox that. Watch Dre do it again as Detox drops, #1 spot for sure.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>