Author Topic: Crooked i must got some fucked up feedback about his ep.he seem mad at critics  (Read 1078 times)

papa-smurf

He said on his twitter if yall dont like my album dont buy it.muthafuckas act like my album suppose 2 sound like freestyle leaks.thats why i fuck with real cobs.lol.

look.im a big crooked i supporter.since 2 gangsta for radio, so im a diss the shit out of his music if its wack becuz i know he could do better.so crooked i.if u reading this.man that ep is the wackest shit i heard all year.thats not the crooked i i became a fan of & not the crooked i i will ever become a fan of.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
all of his eps are mediocre

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He said on his twitter if yall dont like my album dont buy it.muthafuckas act like my album suppose 2 sound like freestyle leaks.thats why i fuck with real cobs.lol.

look.im a big crooked i supporter.since 2 gangsta for radio, so im a diss the shit out of his music if its wack becuz i know he could do better.so crooked i.if u reading this.man that ep is the wackest shit i heard all year.thats not the crooked i i became a fan of & not the crooked i i will ever become a fan of.

Villain is dope ya dick

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shit i say he's doin what he wants. he's gunna keep doin what he wants. he's still got a buzz, slaughterhouse signed with shady and they just were on the cover of xxl too. so what if crooked released an EP, the LP probably wasn't 100% so he released the finished tracks or whatever. u checked it, and alot of other people too. people wil stilll post about his every move. whatever.

EFFeX

Ok, I'm not the biggest fan of Everyday -

But with that being said...

G's Stay Low, Villain and OkBye are the wackest songs you heard all year? wtf...  ???

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

From his EPs

ALBUM MATERIAL:

Let Me Buy You A Drink
Music and Me
Gangstas Cry
Villain
Shoulda Made A Phone Call

Other songs from his EPs are mixtape material, maybe few just a notch better....so Crooked dont hate on your own fans speaking the truth.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
COB = Circle of Bosses...ive asked this like 10 time already...BOSSES OF FUCKING WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

definately not the boss of album releases...

i would say maybe he means the boss of free music...or maybe the boss of having no neck???

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Aint buyin this. Its takin the piss

JohnnyL

I haven't really seen anyone say anything bad about his album other than to express frustration that it still hasn't come out and now it doesn't really even have a release date.  Not everyone likes the EP, but that was barely an EP at all.  I liked a couple of the songs on there, but calling that an EP is really a stretch.

doggfather

COB = Circle of Bosses...ive asked this like 10 time already...BOSSES OF FUCKING WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

definately not the boss of album releases...

i would say maybe he means the boss of free music...or maybe the boss of having no neck???

;D ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

I actually thought this was one of his better EPs, "Villain" was the worst track on it for me but even that has grown on me, other 3 tracks were pretty good

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
crooked is nothing more then a freestyle bum rapper, glad he starting to know his role
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Quadruple OG

Hmm, release a couple EP's when your fans have been waiting on a full length album for years?

No shit he's going to get criticized.

doggfather

Hmm, release a couple EP's when your fans have been waiting on a full length album for years?

No shit he's going to get criticized.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Blood$

if you took all of the best tracks from his EPs and all of the "singles" he put out, you can make a pretty dope playlist that sounds like an album  8)