Author Topic: Is "lollipop" the biggest track of Soopafly's career?  (Read 633 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Is "lollipop" the biggest track of Soopafly's career?
« on: March 24, 2011, 07:43:40 PM »
beat was dope (Just blaze), featured with Snoop, Jay Z, Nate Dogg, album was plat+

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Is "lollipop" the biggest track of Soopafly's career?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 07:49:09 PM »
I don't know, but what I do know is that the original version which was on the advance, and I think was called "Vicious Flow" was wayyy doper than the final version.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 06:15:06 AM »
has a soopafly song ever had radio play?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 06:21:34 AM »
never really felt this track was that great

Mietek23

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 07:34:34 AM »

Get off Snoop's nuts and listen to "I Don't Hang" idiot.

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 09:03:22 AM »
I would say his biggest song would be Loosin Control

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 09:50:56 AM »
^yeah that one had a video out at least.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 11:24:01 AM »
No, lollipop is not even close to his best song....As far as his"hits" go (meaning getting radio/video play), i'd say I Don't Hang, Like It Or Not, Loosen Control and Put The Monkey In It.  I've heard all those on the radio before back in the day.  Loosen Control was the song that made Snoop sit up and realize Soopafly's way better than him.  It's because of that song that Snoop cancelled Fly's album "Big Willie Dynamite" off Doggystyle Records, because after they shot the video, everyone was talking about how great Soopafly was and Snoop got no praise at all.  Also, most of his songs don't get radio play because of the subject matter, which is mainly about checking bitches and smacking them around.  Even though we all love to do it, for some reason, radio stations won't play that type of stuff because people will get all upset about it.  These CEOs at MTV are like "we don't support that type of gangsta rap and treating women badly" but then they go home and catch their wife with another man and they they have to burn rubber on that hoe and make her sleep in the backyard...which is the exact same stuff that Soopafly raps about, so it doesn't make any sense.  Just the way society is today.  Lets not forget he's produced a ton of hits too.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 11:26:37 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 11:31:45 AM »
No, lollipop is not even close to his best song....As far as his"hits" go (meaning getting radio/video play), i'd say I Don't Hang, Like It Or Not, Loosen Control and Put The Monkey In It.  I've heard all those on the radio before back in the day.  Loosen Control was the song that made Snoop sit up and realize Soopafly's way better than him.  It's because of that song that Snoop cancelled Fly's album "Big Willie Dynamite" off Doggystyle Records, because after they shot the video, everyone was talking about how great Soopafly was and Snoop got no praise at all.  Also, most of his songs don't get radio play because of the subject matter, which is mainly about checking bitches and smacking them around.  Even though we all love to do it, for some reason, radio stations won't play that type of stuff because people will get all upset about it.  These CEOs at MTV are like "we don't support that type of gangsta rap and treating women badly" but then they go home and catch their wife with another man and they they have to burn rubber on that hoe and make her sleep in the backyard...which is the exact same stuff that Soopafly raps about, so it doesn't make any sense.  Just the way society is today.  Lets not forget he's produced a ton of hits too.

+1

sprinkled game, real spit pimpin

So Much Style

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 11:59:19 AM »
whats the biggest tracks soopa has laid the beat too?
So much style back at it again

Anonymous.

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 12:12:52 PM »

Get off Snoop's nuts and listen to "I Don't Hang" idiot.

STAN ALERT
Our Detox who Flop in heaven,
overrated be thy name,
thy wackness come,
thy will be done,
in Cali as it is in Europe,
give us this day our early leaks,
and forgive us our bootleggers,
for we promote those who bootleg the wankstas,
and lead us not into some gay shit,
but deliver us from wiggers,
Amen.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 12:28:00 PM »

"Loosen Control"..."Hell Yeah" was sorta big, as well, i remember hearin' it in some movie.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 12:29:53 PM »

good work
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 01:02:18 PM »

"Loosen Control"..."Hell Yeah" was sorta big, as well, i remember hearin' it in some movie.
whiteboyz movie hell yeah is dope as fuck  8)

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 01:04:54 PM »

whiteboyz movie hell yeah is dope as fuck  8)

yup...bangin west coast= a sick album as well