Author Topic: Damn got into a bad wreck yesterday  (Read 410 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Damn got into a bad wreck yesterday
« on: January 28, 2014, 07:08:09 PM »
I was leaving school and taking a left and out of no where a truck comes at me going like 70mph and T bones me, i got the air knocked out of me and my right side of my body is all fucked up, since i had concussion syptomes these bitches only gave me 800 ibruprfen and some flexirol, im fuckin pissed im expecting atleast a bottle of some hydrocodone or some type of lower tabs, i was about to ask for a bottle of xanax too but i didnt...  :-X

fuckin lady hit me then hit the pole. bitch was speeding and got knocked out, it should be her fault though, i was all good to take my turn left she came out of no where
fuck thats cus it was a brand new car, hopefully one of our insurances cut me a fat check so i can get another new car with low payments because my credit has fell off a bit since last year cus when i found out i had great credit i opened a bunch of credit cards and shit lol

The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Damn got into a bad wreck yesterday
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 07:19:25 PM »
sorry to hear man, that sucks.  glad to see you are alive though.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 07:21:58 PM »
no bullshit if they would of hit me on the driver side there is a huge chance i might not be here right now
i dont care about anything else i just want my fuckin car back
The West is Back

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 08:59:05 PM »
Damn that sucks man, sounds like it coulda been a lot worse though. Hopefully the legal process goes in your favor.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 12:48:07 AM »
crazy at least youre alright and the bitch had car insurance. what kinda car were you in?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 12:17:36 PM »
as long as you made it..

Foreal, tho, if u were making a left then its guna automatically be ruled as your fault, because u gota make sure coast is clear before turning .... Do u have full coverage or liability insurance? And did u already file any reports?? U gota know how to handle these insurance companies to get what you deserve out of em.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 12:24:56 PM »
crazy at least youre alright

Hope you have gap insurance

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 01:31:45 PM »
i have gap and im fully covered
but the thing was when i was turning left i was already cleared on the access road so when she hit me she was going full speed and might of been turning right

i just got off the phone with my attorney and insurance and we have a chance that its her fault...

my car was a brand new dogdge dart sxt special edition, it was stocked... with a screen, rear view camera, bad ass seats... i miss it
The West is Back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 01:33:32 PM »
i have gap and im fully covered

Good shit folks.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2014, 03:53:46 PM »
as long as you made it..

Foreal, tho, if u were making a left then its guna automatically be ruled as your fault, because u gota make sure coast is clear before turning .... Do u have full coverage or liability insurance? And did u already file any reports?? U gota know how to handle these insurance companies to get what you deserve out of em.

True. Insurances can be a pain to deal with.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 11:37:14 PM »
She did it for The Rock.

Glad to hear you're alright though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 01:14:04 PM »
Im not glad too see your that okay!!!  You couldve gotan murdared!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 09:14:14 PM »
i just bought basically the same car for the same payments just a better engine but its lacking the screen and rear view camera...
i guess the better engine makes up for the screen n shit but im still gonna miss my other car...

im returning to work tomorrow and got allot of shit to catch up on monday... im just gonna stay positive and take it one day at a time

thank god i had that gap insurance though, that shit covered the extra 3'gs that the insurance didnt
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2014, 09:44:30 PM »
Did you feel like shit 2 days after the accident?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2014, 11:31:27 PM »
Did you feel like shit 2 days after the accident?

fuck yeah, all week actually, i felt like i took a mean hook to ribs by mike tyson, but now im feeling better so im gonna return to work tomorrow

funny thing is the faggot that i was telling yall about who sold me the car, sold me my new one too, he brought up the gay marriage bullshit again, and i told him lets just talk business and numbers because i dont really care for the gays anymore, and that was that lol
The West is Back