Author Topic: J-Lo calls off wedding & J-Lo vs Matt Damon! Trick ass bitch!!  (Read 618 times)

platinumk777

J-Lo calls off wedding & J-Lo vs Matt Damon! Trick ass bitch!!
« on: January 07, 2003, 12:53:54 PM »
here's something I got from sky.com

J.LO CALLS OFF WEDDING

Jennifer Lopez has called off her wedding to Ben Affleck - after a row with his best man.

The Latino singer was furious when Ben's best friend Matt Damon tried to talk him out of it, claiming she was a "serial bride".

J.Lo, who cancelled plans to tie the knot on St Valentine's Day, reportedly warned Affleck: "It's me or him."

She told friends: "It feels like there has been three of us in this relationship."

The row flared when Damon reminded Affleck that J.Lo had already been married twice. Both marriages quickly collapsed.

A source told the Daily Star: "This feud with Matt caused such bad feelings that Ben and Jennifer have decided not to go ahead with the wedding.

"They still love each other and want to get married someday, but the Valentine's Day ceremony isn't go to happen.

"Jennifer is terrified Matt will poison Ben's love for her."

Ain't that a bitch?? "It's me or him"... this bitch is too crazy! I hope Ben Affleck pimp slaps this hoe!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 12:56:05 PM by MK9 »

bez

Re:J-Lo calls off wedding & J-Lo vs Matt Damon! Trick ass bitch!!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2003, 03:43:26 PM »
I have said since day 1 the bitch will never be happy with what shes got, the song My love dont cost a thing is a total contradiction of her life. SHes ungrateful, and a miserable cow.

EM28

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2003, 03:47:06 PM »
I have said since day 1 the bitch will never be happy with what shes got, the song My love dont cost a thing is a total contradiction of her life. SHes ungrateful, and a miserable cow.

platinumk777

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2003, 06:19:23 PM »

well said

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2003, 06:31:01 PM »
Fucking J.Ho....

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2003, 06:37:27 PM »
You guy are fags.. LOL

J Lo.. that's my honey.. I'll make her happy... But seriously, listen to yourselfs... Ungratefull? I guess you think P Diddy was a great catch.. why dont you ask him out... You dont know her or what she goes through...so you have no say.

And mainly... how do you know that story is even true? I remember when  J Lo and Ben Affleck first got engaged it was all over tha news n shit.. I bet if they were gonna cancel tha wedding it would be all over tha news again.. and I haven't seen it.. LOL @ Sky.com & The Daily Star..

I understand why girls hate on J Lo but guys? CANT YOU SEE THA ASS.... IZZAAASSSSS... .. bitch it bomb... LOL @ Miserable Cow... what a wuss.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2003, 06:37:59 PM by Don_Chronelius_909 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2003, 06:45:38 PM »
its a hollywood couple, and like Kevin Smith(Silent Bob) said it best

"I mean, who the fuck spends this much time dwelling on the affairs of people they've never met. Good God ... "

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2003, 07:09:48 PM »
shit i moved here on accident..fuck...someone move it to anything goes for me...thanks

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2003, 09:49:01 PM »
hey MK9 i LUV that pic hat u got up on ur avatar thing on the side so props 4 that 1 ;)

platinumk777

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2003, 09:52:24 PM »
hey MK9 i LUV that pic hat u got up on ur avatar thing on the side so props 4 that 1 ;)

LOL, thanks
If you want, I'll PM you with the link to her gallery

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2003, 10:22:39 PM »
LOL, thanks
If you want, I'll PM you with the link to her gallery

ALRITE  :D THANXXX  

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2003, 10:43:01 PM »
is that aria giovanni in those pics ?? what a piece of ass
« Last Edit: January 08, 2003, 12:09:09 AM by eastcoasta »

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2003, 02:56:08 PM »
First Off, why do you believe what Tabloids Write?  This is the biggest b.s. story I've ever read, anybody could have written that up.  It's a typical fake story they run, of course an easy story would be to say that Matt Damon, who everybody knows is Ben's best friend, said something bad about J.Lo, and now all three of them are fighting.  It's not even creative.  

Second, why judge her?  It's none of our business who she wants to marry, or for what reasons.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2003, 02:09:13 AM »
here's something I got from sky.com

J.LO CALLS OFF WEDDING

Jennifer Lopez has called off her wedding to Ben Affleck - after a row with his best man.

The Latino singer was furious when Ben's best friend Matt Damon tried to talk him out of it, claiming she was a "serial bride".

J.Lo, who cancelled plans to tie the knot on St Valentine's Day, reportedly warned Affleck: "It's me or him."

She told friends: "It feels like there has been three of us in this relationship."

The row flared when Damon reminded Affleck that J.Lo had already been married twice. Both marriages quickly collapsed.

A source told the Daily Star: "This feud with Matt caused such bad feelings that Ben and Jennifer have decided not to go ahead with the wedding.

"They still love each other and want to get married someday, but the Valentine's Day ceremony isn't go to happen.

"Jennifer is terrified Matt will poison Ben's love for her."

Ain't that a bitch?? "It's me or him"... this bitch is too crazy! I hope Ben Affleck pimp slaps this hoe!

LOL sounds wierd to me...insecure biyach,,,,shits gonna break up son n e wayz this bitch has some distorted sense of relationships, word bez

LOL even though I criticize her man Don JAcob(who are u again jakedoggydogg rite, HAHAHA) I gotta gree wit u dude, sheesh dat IZASS IS OFF HTE HIZZOKK, shit no1 can really hate her knaamean?

hhahaha funny javi, exacrlt what came to my mind when I looked at this shit...

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2003, 02:11:58 AM »
readin traumas post I get a feeling im being kidna hypocritical cuz I have lower moral values anyway, hehehehe
man I love this board 8)