Author Topic: So can Big Krit top his last album "Return of 4Eva"?  (Read 110 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

So can Big Krit top his last album "Return of 4Eva"?
« on: April 02, 2011, 10:34:42 AM »
Becuz I'm listenin 2 what this nigga's talking about and his instrumentals are phenomenal (some like some old Outkast shit) and yeah da nigga sound like Pimp C a little bit but Big Krit isn't another Top Dogg or Jevon "Tha Realest", so what, this nigga be talkin dat shit wit a twang to it.  Imagine if they commercially mixed the album with the same low gutter raw RAW mixing they have already. 

So anyway I'm thinkin', how can he top those beats, how can he top those messages and feelings in those songs without going in a completely different direction but kinda like ukno....... make it fresh again.  4 a cataloge this nice already with "KRIT Wuz Here" and "Return of 4Eva", like what's next to come.  I'm lovin' "Return of 4Eva" but I'm scared he might end up like Bishop Lamont after "The Confessional" or is dude just another part of the Rap cycle (could be)...

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: So can Big Krit top his last album "Return of 4Eva"?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 12:26:18 PM »
search around this forum..u will see the 2 named aint even his best shit

this is the dumb down version krit

Lunatic

Re: So can Big Krit top his last album "Return of 4Eva"?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 12:36:44 PM »
I think he can.. I mean we probably said the same thing when he dropped "Krit Wuz Here" and then comes the dope "Return of 4Eva"  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com