Author Topic: sleeps the best thing ever  (Read 557 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:sleeps the best thing ever
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2003, 10:22:05 PM »
Damn I so DONT want to sleep  :( (School tomorow and im not tired)

But yea sleepin is chill when u juss ate or after u get druunk, when ur not drunk anymore, or after skool, u juss go to bed and ZZzzzzZZ

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2003, 10:48:04 PM »
my brother and sister in law always tell me that i sleep too much, i just think that they are jealous that they cant sleep whenever they want too...sometimes i sleep too much though...like today i didnt get out of bed till 3:30
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2003, 01:25:18 AM »
To tell you the truth, Im not a big fan. if I oversleep, it seems like I'm missing something important and not living my life to the fullest. I get 4 or 5 hrs a night, and Im happy with that. Back when I was a teenager, I neede as much as I could get tho... I'd get like 8 or 9  and still be tired. I was reading somewhere that the REM cycle goes in 2 hr segments, so if you get 2 hrs, 4 hrs, 6 hrs, 8 hrs, it'll be better than 1,3,5,7 etc... I dunno if it's true, but couldn't hurt to give it a try.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2003, 03:49:16 AM »
shiet at weekends I can sleep till 3 or 4pm easily. I never get up untill 3 pm. sometimes I wake up at 10am still wasted but Ill fall asleep the next second and wake up with a hangover at 3pm. But weekdays when i hav2 go 2work, yiiiiikes...i can get 4 or 8 hrs of sleep..it makes no difference to me cause Ill still be tired and mad as hell. You dont wanna talk to me in the morning cause i fuckin hate to wake up early
« Last Edit: January 08, 2003, 03:50:44 AM by lil jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2003, 03:54:05 AM »
my sleep pattern is fucked up atm.

over xmas i was off qutie a while... i would get up at 10 munch a bit then nap till 2/3 or so maybe longer... and also be going bed later. now i'm fucked up.. but forcing myself to stay up so I dont nap... problem is.. body still thinks it can go to bed at 1/2 am or so.. but i'm up earlier and i'm not having that extra midday nap... eeekk

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2003, 07:58:01 AM »
Yeah sleep is dope, I need a lot, but oversleep a lot tho...  I never get enough sleep, I goto bed real late, and then have to wake up in the morning.  Todays a good day tho, i slept real early last night and im feelin good now  ;D
Buddism preaches, excessive sleep results in ignorance and cloudness of the mind, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2003, 07:49:33 PM »
Sleep is the best thing. Without it your all tired and shit, and when your actually asleep your so comfortable. I love it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2003, 09:55:50 PM »
well im off 2 sleep,  hopefully i wont have any good dreams 2nite so i dont wake up all depressed cuz tha good shit that happened in my dream aint real.  but word sleep is dope especially when u have real wacked out dreams an shit

Jome

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2003, 03:22:00 AM »
Yeah sleep is dope, I need a lot, but oversleep a lot tho...  I never get enough sleep, I goto bed real late, and then have to wake up in the morning.  Todays a good day tho, i slept real early last night and im feelin good now  ;D
Buddism preaches, excessive sleep results in ignorance and cloudness of the mind, peace

-{bLaDe}

Yeah, me too.. except anything that has to do with buddhism/religion.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2003, 08:51:19 PM »
If there's one thing I hate, it's waking up early in the morning to go to school...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2003, 08:53:39 PM »

Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism does preach that Buddhists dont preach anything...

I got a Buddhist girl now, what what?!

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2003, 11:20:47 PM »

Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism does preach that Buddhists dont preach anything...

What are you talking about?

-{bLaDe}

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2003, 11:24:08 PM »

-{bLaDe}

I copy and pasted that sentance straight from a Buddhists mouth...But they said it like this:

"Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism does preach that we dont preach anything..."

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2003, 11:28:23 PM »

-{bLaDe}

I copy and pasted that sentance straight from a Buddhists mouth...But they said it like this:

"Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism does preach that we dont preach anything..."

I dont get it, "buddism does PREACH that we DONT PREACH anything" ?  I was just talking about buddist belifs?

-{bLaDe}

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2003, 11:42:28 PM »

I dont get it, "buddism does PREACH that we DONT PREACH anything" ?  I was just talking about buddist belifs?

-{bLaDe}

I'm guessing it's like one of those "never say never" type of sayings...?