Author Topic: dam Busta spits on this track!  (Read 565 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: dam Busta spits on this track!
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2011, 10:08:51 PM »
I was just pointing out that it's stupid tryna spit his shit without the accent as the cadence of the words and the way he accentuates pronounciations is a big part of his flow

just imagine Em in his normal voice spacing words out that way. Sounds wack as fuck and is on some silkk the shocker shit with all the hesitating between each word. lol unless you want to say silkk the shocker had a dope flow, you can't say that Em does either.

But as you can hear, clearly, he doesn't use his "normal voice" lol. Why are you even factoring that into the equation? Mad irrelevant.

The accent voice allows him to do things with words to make it flow.

There isn't even a comparision to Silk The Shocker. Eminem made it flow smoothly. Silk wasn't smooth at all. Listen to "Stay Wide Awake" again lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2011, 10:16:27 PM »
I was just pointing out that it's stupid tryna spit his shit without the accent as the cadence of the words and the way he accentuates pronounciations is a big part of his flow

just imagine Em in his normal voice spacing words out that way. Sounds wack as fuck and is on some silkk the shocker shit with all the hesitating between each word. lol unless you want to say silkk the shocker had a dope flow, you can't say that Em does either.

But as you can hear, clearly, he doesn't use his "normal voice" lol. Why are you even factoring that into the equation? Mad irrelevant.

The accent voice allows him to do things with words to make it flow.

There isn't even a comparision to Silk The Shocker. Eminem made it flow smoothly. Silk wasn't smooth at all. Listen to "Stay Wide Awake" again lol.

lol now you're just contradicting yourself. First you say it sounds like its not dope because of his accent. Now you're saying its dope because of the accent? Automatic fail, lmao.

If his flow relies completely on the accent everyone agrees is weak then it can't possibly be dope.

Point is, the flow is weak as fuck with or without his accent. Smooth? There is no smoothness in Em's flow. For crying out loud the guy can't string a sentence together without hesitating between every word. That's the complete opposite of smooth.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2011, 10:20:33 PM »
Where did I say it wasn't dope? ???

The accent itself is "weak" (the fact he used one), but the way he puts his words together, plus the fact he's taking huge hits in the context department, makes the flow of it dope.

A dope flow is smooth. It "flows smoothly" lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2011, 10:32:08 PM »
Where did I say it wasn't dope? ???

The accent itself is "weak" (the fact he used one), but the way he puts his words together, plus the fact he's taking huge hits in the context department, makes the flow of it dope.

A dope flow is smooth. It "flows smoothly" lol.

It doesn't flow smoothly at all. Having to stretch half your words out to fit in a rhyme is the opposite of smooth.

Like I've been repeating, you can use this flow without the accent at all. And it still sounds wack as fuck. The lyrics sound like shit spaced out like that (and that's speaking on the flow pattern, not the content). At this point you're just an Em stan in denial.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2011, 10:39:11 PM »
^Yeah, an Eminem stan that admits what he did on that album was weak.

Like I said, you're beyond clueless to the definition.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2011, 10:55:25 PM »
^Yeah, an Eminem stan that admits what he did on that album was weak.

Like I said, you're beyond clueless to the definition.

lmao you're the herb raving about Em's "amazing" flow in a Busta Rhymes thread. If that ain't groupie status I don't know what is. Take your L already.