Author Topic: Keep it 100 you Euros: "No Hand Outs or Favors" >>>> Any "Detox" leak  (Read 324 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

u know it's true

LYRIDER

Re: Keep it 100 you Euros: "No Hand Outs or Favors" >>>> Any "Detox" leak
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 07:11:34 AM »
Thats right U voice of the  Almighty  Us citizen .... I changed my mind and I probably will purchase this Album .....for FREE download ( daz already leaked 80 percent of it ....) Same goes for Detox if it ever drop !!! THX USA !!!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 07:19:55 AM »
Thats right U voice of the  Almighty  Us citizen .... I changed my mind and I probably will purchase this Album .....for FREE download ( daz already leaked 80 percent of it ....) Same goes for Detox if it ever drop !!! THX USA !!!

you're welcome homie.  dont lie tho, u know i'm right lol

Matty

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 07:30:38 AM »
wtf is this shit :loopaper:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 07:33:28 AM »
nah son, you're wack 4 that 1... i thought u had good taste in music Matty.  u fucks wit Quik hard and u can't fuck with this record................ i think somebody's nutthuggin'

Matty

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 08:07:23 AM »
nah son, you're wack 4 that 1... i thought u had good taste in music Matty.  u fucks wit Quik hard and u can't fuck with this record................ i think somebody's nutthuggin'

the latest daz sounds tight throughout! but shit popped off >

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 07:38:23 PM »

the latest daz sounds tight throughout! but shit popped off >

"Shit Popped Off" has aged ok so far but it's not that crack, "It Could've Been You" was way better (and now that I think about it, maybe even better than "Coming Back" for a couple of reasons).  Either way this song is actually completed and not Dr. Dre's version of "uncompleted" and it's being released retail so that makes it official and it makes it double official becuz it comes with a scale. 

Daz:  +1
Dre:  0 ("relapse" don't count)