Author Topic: New Bishop Lamont Interview  (Read 1112 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Re: New Bishop Lamont Interview
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2011, 01:22:23 AM »
Thanks for posting this. Real talk, as usual, from Bishop. I respect dude more and more as time goes by.

I know you're probably only saying that 'cause you're trying to promote him, but I still agree with you

No it's not. I promote all of the Aftermath artists, but this last year or so I've mainly promoted Bishop 'cause I've been a big fan since I heard "It's Bishop" and because people (minus a few) pretty much stopped promoting him/liking him since he left Aftermath which is sad, I think.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2011, 01:32:11 AM »
Rebel, please. At this point you could be his manager. Nothing wrong with that, just saying....there's no need to beat around the bush.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2011, 07:09:33 AM »
I support Rebel.  Keep it up
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2011, 07:32:43 AM »
Thanks for posting this. Real talk, as usual, from Bishop. I respect dude more and more as time goes by.

I know you're probably only saying that 'cause you're trying to promote him, but I still agree with you

No it's not. I promote all of the Aftermath artists, but this last year or so I've mainly promoted Bishop 'cause I've been a big fan since I heard "It's Bishop" and because people (minus a few) pretty much stopped promoting him/liking him since he left Aftermath which is sad, I think.

Ok. Like I said though, I agree with you regardless. And like Action! said, keep it up, I'm still a fan of Bishop too

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2011, 07:47:59 AM »

true, you keep us updated 8)