Author Topic: Regardless of how u feel... Obama has done more than any Official in history  (Read 3167 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Especially coming from a Democrat.  On a separate note, what I find funny is that Obama is being criticized by everybody for different reasons.  Especially from liberals who want him to be liberal.  Then of course you got all the different people that would criticize him from the opposing side.

when I was at my grandparents not too long ago I was subjected to watching hours of CNN/MSNBC/liberal brainwashing

I didn't hear negative speak on Obama at all, what I heard was  "the republicans are trying to say (insert stupid shit Obama did)" and then they try to stick up for him lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Especially coming from a Democrat.  On a separate note, what I find funny is that Obama is being criticized by everybody for different reasons.  Especially from liberals who want him to be liberal.  Then of course you got all the different people that would criticize him from the opposing side.

when I was at my grandparents not too long ago I was subjected to watching hours of CNN/MSNBC/liberal brainwashing

I didn't hear negative speak on Obama at all, what I heard was  "the republicans are trying to say (insert stupid shit Obama did)" and then they try to stick up for him lol

Well of course he is being criticized from everyone, as he should be to a point.  He holds (supposedly) the most powerful position in our political structure.  The norm is the president (whoever he is) being criticized, but many people are surprised at the verbal abuse he gets because obama supporters thought everybody was following him no matter what because of the campaign success.  something increasing the criticism is our nation is becoming more polarized politically.  Which is why independents are becoming more popular, because some people are tired of this song and dance.  Turn on the tv.  Rachel maddow, sean hannity, etc.  The problem is most people see one of those people as holding truth and the other as a liar, when in reality, both are doing the same thing.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I've seen Cenk and Maddow heavily criticize Obama for not being liberal. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well of course he is being criticized from everyone, as he should be to a point.  He holds (supposedly) the most powerful position in our political structure.  The norm is the president (whoever he is) being criticized, but many people are surprised at the verbal abuse he gets because obama supporters thought everybody was following him no matter what because of the campaign success.  something increasing the criticism is our nation is becoming more polarized politically.  Which is why independents are becoming more popular, because some people are tired of this song and dance.  Turn on the tv.  Rachel maddow, sean hannity, etc.  The problem is most people see one of those people as holding truth and the other as a liar, when in reality, both are doing the same thing.

I doubt independents will even come close to the popularity they had in the early 90s, well at least not anytime soon.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
at least Dubya was funny

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
LOL everyone here should know that radiotube is straight 51/50. dudes mind isnt all there and i can tell since my cousin got 51/50'd couple months ago.

but the white boys LOVED OBAMA, he was an uncle tom from the very start.

lol U WONDER WHY OBAMA WAS MILK CHOCOLATE AND WAST WESLEY SNIPES BLACK. but thats besides teh point, his skin color was lighter only to enlighten the masses, u can be dark as fuck but still be an uncle tom.

but the fact that he is MILK CHOCOLATE, made basically ALL THE BLACKS vote for him, they dont even know why their voting for him except for the fact that the color of his skin was dark.

there was so many questions like this "why are u voting for obama" "I DONT KNOW HES BLACK! THATS WHY"

fucking morons. too much media brainwashing, and politics is far from actual politics and more like a popularity contest.

LOL any1 remember the last GOP debates? mccain: "freedom" *crowd goes wild*

politics is ridiculous

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
lol U WONDER WHY OBAMA WAS MILK CHOCOLATE AND WAST WESLEY SNIPES BLACK. but thats besides teh point, his skin color was lighter only to enlighten the masses, u can be dark as fuck but still be an uncle tom.
LOL. I was joking around with my friend during the election that Obama wasn't black enough and that he needed to black like Wesley Snipes to get my support. :laugh:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

LOL everyone here should know that radiotube is straight 51/50. dudes mind isnt all there and i can tell since my cousin got 51/50'd couple months ago.

but the fact that he is MILK CHOCOLATE, made basically ALL THE BLACKS vote for him, they dont even know why their voting for him except for the fact that the color of his skin was dark.

there was so many questions like this "why are u voting for obama" "I DONT KNOW HES BLACK! THATS WHY"

fucking morons. too much media brainwashing, and politics is far from actual politics and more like a popularity contest.

politics is ridiculous

Blacks typically vote democrat anyways, the minute the Democratic candidate is Black, everyone says that Blacks are only voting for him cus he is Black lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

politics is ridiculous

Blacks typically vote democrat anyways, the minute the Democratic candidate is Black, everyone says that Blacks are only voting for him cus he is Black lol.
Kerry won 88% of the black vote while Obama won 95%
Kerry won 41% of the white vote while Obama won 43%

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

politics is ridiculous

than wouldnt you agree that more blacks just signed up to vote to vote for obama just because he was black? and nothing more.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

politics is ridiculous

than wouldnt you agree that more blacks just signed up to vote to vote for obama just because he was black? and nothing more.

lol And Im sure youd agree that they in NO way could outweigh the number of Whites who voted against him because he was Black. There were Whites who voted FOR him, of course. But Blacks make up a relatively small percentage of the country. If race played a role, it played a role all around. And this is without even mentioning Hispanics or Asians. Ive heard just as many Hispanics before the election say they wouldnt vote for him, and when asked why....say..."He's Black..".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yes, but:  number of blacks who voted for him cause he's black = majority (how many black republicans do you know??)

number of people who didn't vote for him cause he's black = minority

You are waaaaaaaay overestimating the number of white people (or people in general) who voted against him cause he's black.  Most that voted against him that I know did so because they are Republicans.  Of course there was a lot, but to say number of whites who voted against him cause of his skin color is so high is not an accurate representation of mainstream society.  The Reverand Jesse Jackson would agree with you I'm sure lol.  Either way you look at it, the race card helped him, it didn't hurt him.  White guilt these days is at an all time high.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 05:31:11 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Yes, but:  number of blacks who voted for him cause he's black = majority (how many black republicans do you know??)

You are waaaaaaaay overestimating the number of white people (or people in general) who voted against him cause he's black.  Most that voted against him that I know did so because they are Republicans.  Of course there was a lot, but to say number of whites who voted against him cause of his skin color is so high is not an accurate representation of mainstream society.  The Reverand Jesse Jackson would agree with you I'm sure lol.  Either way you look at it, the race card helped him, it didn't hurt him.  White guilt these days is at an all time high.
True that. Like I posted, he won more white voters than Kerry did.

lol are you kidding me? If you dont realize that racism is alive and well still in this country, youre completely insane. Im not saying things arent better than before, but there are still problems. This election showed the best and the worst in a lot of people. Whites for example. It showed that there are plenty of White people that are willing to vote for a Black candidate. Thats a good thing. It also showed that there are still plenty of Whites that would NOT be willing to vote for a Black president. There are TONS of White people (an other races) who allowed race to influence their vote on this last election. White guilt wouldnt keep them from voting against Obama, it just kept them from saying it publicly.  They far outweigh the extra 7% of Black vote that Obama got over Kerry. With the millions and millions of rednecks in this country, you dont think they were voting for ANYONE who would run against a Black man? He became President in spite of being Black, not because of it. Bush's reign of terror helped out alot too though.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

lol are you kidding me? If you dont realize that racism is alive and well still in this country, youre completely insane. Im not saying things arent better than before, but there are still problems. This election showed the best and the worst in a lot of people. Whites for example. It showed that there are plenty of White people that are willing to vote for a Black candidate. Thats a good thing. It also showed that there are still plenty of Whites that would NOT be willing to vote for a Black president. There are TONS of White people (an other races) who allowed race to influence their vote on this last election. White guilt wouldnt keep them from voting against Obama, it just kept them from saying it publicly.  They far outweigh the extra 7% of Black vote that Obama got over Kerry. With the millions and millions of rednecks in this country, you dont think they were voting for ANYONE who would run against a Black man? He became President in spite of being Black, not because of it. Bush's reign of terror helped out alot too though.
It's hard to say. How many of those rednecks simply voted against him because they are Republicans? It would be interesting to see a black Republican and white Democrat run for president.