Author Topic: I call Sccit out for a beat battle!!  (Read 133 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

I call Sccit out for a beat battle!!
« on: January 04, 2003, 12:38:22 PM »
Considering the fact that I feel that Sccit has been a little harsh on my production efforts in the past, and I now feel that I have improved considerably I would like to challenge Sccit to a battle of the beats. You decide the rules man, I don't care, just get the rules set and we'll get this shit together.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:I call Sccit out for a beat battle!!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2003, 03:18:39 PM »
I accept...

Rules:

1.5 Votes = Win
2.3-0 = K/O
3.Any length
4.Only Fair Voters

PeACe

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2003, 06:06:20 AM »
Yeah that sounds fair, how long you want to give in order to make the beats?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2003, 01:08:03 PM »
Till Wednesday...PeACe

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2003, 11:18:36 AM »
Yeah that sounds cool, on the fair voter thing, I think that anybody who can justify their opinion should be counted as a fair voter. I mean if someone says, i'm feeling the drums that Sccit used, but the melodies didn't really fit in with it, then I think that is a fair voter. If someone just says I think Sccit's beat is shit then I don't think that they are a fair voter. You see what I mean?

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2003, 11:26:48 AM »
Yeah that sounds cool, on the fair voter thing, I think that anybody who can justify their opinion should be counted as a fair voter. I mean if someone says, i'm feeling the drums that Sccit used, but the melodies didn't really fit in with it, then I think that is a fair voter. If someone just says I think Sccit's beat is shit then I don't think that they are a fair voter. You see what I mean?
I see what you mean, you are correct, whoever votes without posting why u choose the person, votes does not count, voters must explain why you vote for the person, and why u pick him over the other. Peace

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2003, 11:56:24 AM »
Yo, I signed up with Soundclick to upload my beat, but how do you make an artist page, all I can find is My.Soundclick which is just a playlist of current bands already on the site.

Where is this function of soundclick?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2003, 12:41:51 PM »
Yo, I signed up with Soundclick to upload my beat, but how do you make an artist page, all I can find is My.Soundclick which is just a playlist of current bands already on the site.

Where is this function of soundclick?

I don't know because I never upload my own tracks...Try asking one of your homies who use soundclick...PeAcE

Now_Im_Not_Banned