Author Topic: WCC Cup round 2... Rodzilla vs. Xearo  (Read 253 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Cup round 2... Rodzilla vs. Xearo
« on: January 04, 2003, 11:59:40 AM »
Alright, we at round two for the first main title on WCC. Everyone here is very good, and competion is picking up. Peace

16 bar max
bLaDe, DayGoStyLZ, and me are voting
Due by Wednesday Jan. 8, 2002 at 11:59pm Cali time

Let's go
« Last Edit: January 04, 2003, 12:00:20 PM by Lost Angel »

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WCC Cup round 2... Rodzilla vs. Xearo
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2003, 05:53:44 PM »
I'll send mucus-replete projectiles in your direction and perspection, hitting you is in the 97th percentile/
Lyrically decapitate, mutilate, and obliterate this "Zilla", which is the proper name for a reptile//
I'll decrease "Tha 7th" to a 9th of my verbal proportion*, cataclysmically devolve you into an amphibian/
You facin me is like the armies of US and Bolivian squarin off, in this massacre "Rod" is the recipiant//
Use forceps and knives to surgically remove your uvula, your small and conical mass of brain tissue/
You couldn't punch me if you were a prime Muhammed Ali, I jab you in the cartilage, feels like "pain kissed-you"//
Uranium and plutonium molecules expands throughout my lungs, and infests their particles inside your gums/
If you kiss a bitch, you'd get a blast wave with a radius of 2 miles, turn your craniums into microscopic plums//
"Rodzilla" in a tournament for the WCC Cup?  Come on dawg, you don't wanna be humiliated/
Lyrically, you couldn't see me if you took 200 milligrams of Rydelyn, looked straight, and concentrated//
You got some "balls" facin me, but I'll turn your "manhood" into a network of fallopian tubes/
My rhymes numb you like anaesthesia, lyrically make your whole body feel like opium-plumes//
Take nucleic acids and ribosomic materials, and turn your eukaryotic cells into prokaryotes/
Send 1000 watts of lyrical energy into your anvil and eardrums like a car-stereo//
My lyrics come from my spirit, I make sure you hear it...I'll rip "Rodzilla" like I'm a Tyranosaurus/
How's it feel to be verbally murdered, Rod?  If you wanna battle me again, go read a thesaurus//

* = Proportions as in fractions, 1/9 is less than 1/7

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2003, 07:43:03 PM »
If ya'll can't understand some of the big words, sorry...I tried to come as complex as possible...

more complex does not eqal to better rhyme... noplace near... not saying that you'e rhyme was bad though

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2003, 07:55:51 PM »
If ya'll can't understand some of the big words, sorry...I tried to come as complex as possible...

more complex does not eqal to better rhyme... noplace near... not saying that you'e rhyme was bad though

Very true...but thats my style, and thats how I text flow...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2003, 01:04:55 AM »

Look here kid....
Art of Emceeing aint about complicated words and rhymes/
It's about narrating yur mind/
Fuc this East Coast complicated style, wannabe subliminal/
I stay original, Cause you're bland and boring, 4 real, I'm over here snoring/
Ignoring, this Honor's Course Journal U call a battle verse/
As U read on shit gets worse/
Man, Fuc yur shit, Ima leave U head-less by slicing yur Vocal Cords and hangin U from yur necklace/
Now cuzzin check this......
Im Hotter than a sexy, sweaty Stripper named Lexus/
In summertime Wreckless, Hotter than sandy beaches in Texas/
U just need 2 fuckin retire, and go back representin yur high skool's all-boys choir/
Bustin gats? U aint bustin nuttin but yur nuts wit tha help of yur hand U fuckin liar/
Fake Mcs get their chin checked and teeth pulled wit pliars/
Keep comin wit that comedy and make me laugh like U waz Mike Myers/
As I sit back and burn trees like California forest fires......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2003, 03:01:03 PM »
This was a battle of two completly different styles right here. Rodzilla, of course like me, is an old school warrior. Xearo, is of the more complex rhyming scheme. So that whole thing of who had better style is out the window. So we move on to who had better punches, which is a battle anyways. Of this, Rod came out more on to the battle. Though Xearo is more creative with his punches, and he put more thought it seemed. So for this, in his second upset of the tourny IMO vote=Xearo.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2003, 04:54:54 AM »
like M said, 2 completely different stylez...

Xearo, u had the more complicated verse obviously. Better vocab, decent punches. Sum real good wordplay in there also. Pretty tight verse. Tha only thing that was really botherin me, was it was VERY hard to stay interested. Tha flow was sumwhat fuked, and although tha vocab can be impressive, too much...can kill it. But otha then that, it was a pretty solid verse.

Rod, typical 7th style. Short, attacking bars. U threw sum good punches in there, and yur shit definetely flowed betta then Xearo's. U had a couple good metas as well. He had tha stronger vocab, then yurs. U came a lil more simple on yur shit. But good shit also man.

Hard shit to vote on, cus of tha style contrasts. And normally, ima fan more of the multis, metas, vocab, and wordplay....but i jus seemed to feel Rodz verse more in this one. I had a hard time keeping interest in Xearo'z. But good shit by both...

vote=Tha7th

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2003, 01:42:46 PM »
like M said, 2 completely different stylez...

Xearo, u had the more complicated verse obviously. Better vocab, decent punches. Sum real good wordplay in there also. Pretty tight verse. Tha only thing that was really botherin me, was it was VERY hard to stay interested. Tha flow was sumwhat fuked, and although tha vocab can be impressive, too much...can kill it. But otha then that, it was a pretty solid verse.

Rod, typical 7th style. Short, attacking bars. U threw sum good punches in there, and yur shit definetely flowed betta then Xearo's. U had a couple good metas as well. He had tha stronger vocab, then yurs. U came a lil more simple on yur shit. But good shit also man.

Hard shit to vote on, cus of tha style contrasts. And normally, ima fan more of the multis, metas, vocab, and wordplay....but i jus seemed to feel Rodz verse more in this one. I had a hard time keeping interest in Xearo'z. But good shit by both...

vote=Tha7th

Yup, Xearo, you had a good verse no doubt, but your flow was extreamly bad.  I cant picture that verse being rapped, and that brings down the intrest and flava in the rhyme a lot.  You had sum good wordplay, but seemed almost all of ure lines just talked about how your gonna kill him and shit like that...You had good vocab tho, but that aint everything dogg.  
Rod, old skool style, definatly hella more flowable and rapable, kinda simplistic, but real interesting.  Rod also had a few good punches, crap like that...and He attacked Xearos style real good, ..So it comes down to which verse is more interesting, and rapable...Xearo the lack of flow brought down ure verse a lot, im not dissin it, it was a good one no doubt...but i gotta give this to rod

vote - rodzilla

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2003, 02:22:07 PM »
Thats it....

Thanks for givin explanations...

Congrats, Rod...