Author Topic: DUBCNN: Ill Camille - All I Know Feat. Brevi (Prod. by Battlecat) (Video)  (Read 128 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com
www.dubcnn.com/media/video/illcamille-alliknow/

Dubcnn recently introduced you to one of Los Angeles' most promising new female emcees on the rise, Ill Camille. She is getting ready to release her first solo project called "The Pre-Write" and she already has the the first single "All I Know" setting the tone for it. The track, which we brought you a while ago, features singer/songwriter Brevi with the production from the legendary producer and DJ Battlecat.

The official video has been shot a couple of weeks ago and we're happy to finally bring you the visual today. I can dig this, it has a vintage feel to it but Ill Camille still keeps this like it's fresh out the box. Directed by Calmatic.

Ill Camille - All I Know Feat. Brevi (Prod. by Battlecat) (Video)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OBcOyiaUFkU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OBcOyiaUFkU</a>
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
Really dope song, and cool video.

Thanks

macadomusic

• 'G'
This is fire. Camille is nice on the Mic. Love the vid too. West Coast all day

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
This is my Jam!!! Been playing this all week!

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
niiiice!! cool to see battlecat doing a track, Whats he been up to lately?

Mietek23

Dope 8)