Author Topic: Eastern Conference NBA Playoffs...who u got?  (Read 2517 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Eastern Conference NBA Playoffs...who u got?
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2011, 10:29:22 AM »
Rose is a less talented ALLEN IVERSON and one reason people love him is because that evil fuck Obama is on his nuts  (being from Chicago)

Durant on the other hand is a legit star, a more athetlic George Gervin.  He'll be here for the next 15 years.

nope u aint just say rose is less talented than iverson...u must be REALLY black

u kiddin me?

they're the same player.  look at the height and shooting %.   undersized SG who is made a PG and scores 25-30 a game with 5-8 assists 

I'll take my PG scoring 11 and passing 11 assists a game
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2011, 10:31:10 AM »
I miss A.I. in his prime. :-\

He was more entertaining than any of these lames today; besides LeBron & Wade, of course. ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2011, 10:33:27 AM »
I miss A.I. in his prime. :-\

He was more entertaining than any of these lames today; besides LeBron & Wade, of course. ;D

haha  well I love to watch Durant too

Rose is AI with a better team than AI ever played on.  THat's all he is.  Not to say Rose is bad or anything lmao   being compared to AI is usually a compliment
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2011, 10:34:07 AM »
Rose is a less talented ALLEN IVERSON and one reason people love him is because that evil fuck Obama is on his nuts  (being from Chicago)

Durant on the other hand is a legit star, a more athetlic George Gervin.  He'll be here for the next 15 years.

nope u aint just say rose is less talented than iverson...u must be REALLY black

u kiddin me?

they're the same player.  look at the height and shooting %.   undersized SG who is made a PG and scores 25-30 a game with 5-8 assists 

That all depends on the team. Youre only saying that cus of Rondo. If Rose was a Celtic instead you'd be praising his scoring ability.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2011, 10:35:18 AM »
nah I'd be pissed at his selfishness and throwing up gang signs :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2011, 11:20:49 AM »

u kiddin me?

That all depends on the team. Youre only saying that cus of Rondo. If Rose was a Celtic instead you'd be praising his scoring ability.

LOL. Very true.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2011, 06:39:50 PM »

u kiddin me?

LOL. Very true.

their similiar but i still think AI was more talented and did more, i mean rose has boozer, noah, deng. lol who did AI have in 2001? dalembert, ratliff, and kuckoch? AI single handily took his team to the finals by just taking over the game by scoring 40 or more throughout the whole season.

i love rose behind kobe and melo, but i dont see him surpassing AI in terms of talent, leadership, and clutchness. its too early this guys only in his 3rd year.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2011, 07:53:59 PM »
A.I. is one of the best. 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2011, 07:57:57 PM »

hell yea, one of my fav top 5 players of all time with kobe, kg, shaq, and t-mac

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2011, 08:03:26 PM »

hell yea, one of my fav top 5 players of all time with kobe, kg, shaq, and t-mac

He's my favorite ever. He was beyond entertaining, even when he broke my heart & lost.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2011, 08:08:30 PM »

He's my favorite ever. He was beyond entertaining, even when he broke my heart & lost.

yea the best little man to ever play, dude was underrated in his passing and D

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2011, 02:35:09 AM »
Great game by Melo surrounded by a bunch of scrubs ... if it wasn't for Dantoni having no idea on how to give the ball to his superstars in good conditions in halfcourt sets down the stretch and KG illegal screen , Knicks would be up 2-0

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2011, 10:32:24 AM »
Too bad Melo won't have another game like that. Sweep. Although, you can't count the refs out of this.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2011, 01:44:18 PM »
Are you aware that Billups was out and Amare left early and did not return ? Celtics couldn't put away a team with Carmelo surrounded by the bunch of scrubs ... Knicks are definetely taking one game in NY ... and Boston will be a 2nd round exit for sure

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2011, 02:06:30 PM »
Are you aware that Billups was out and Amare left early and did not return ? Celtics couldn't put away a team with Carmelo surrounded by the bunch of scrubs ... Knicks are definetely taking one game in NY ... and Boston will be a 2nd round exit for sure

Exactly. So with both of them back in the lineup Melo will not have another game like this. Will not score over 35 in any game this series where both Billups & Amare are playing.

They played better with just Melo because he got in a rhythm & stayed in it. With Billups & Amare taking shots, it just takes Melo out of that groove. I mean, given Melo is on. I don't mean Melo is better off without the other two. Just for Melo to straight up dominate like that, he has to be playing alone.

It's similar to LeBron in Cleveland. When he runs the show he wins 60+.

The Knicks have played two close games, they're due to get blown out.