Author Topic: Favorite Soopafly songs?  (Read 684 times)

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Favorite Soopafly songs?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 10:38:33 PM »
anybody got the Getcha Paper remix? it was fan made but cool as hell.

by some dude called D1G1T4L...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 10:46:47 PM by crapboy »

Funkstradamus

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 11:32:23 PM »
Mods...its ok now to lock this thread....Soopafly DPGC just came thru and shut the thread down... 8) 8) 8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 12:53:48 AM »
After some more thought

OG To BG (OG)

That song leaked?

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 01:08:35 AM »
Could anyone upload Soopafly DPGC's 4th favorite Soopafly song :
A Message To Kurupt ?
Thanks

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 01:15:26 AM by MOON KNIGHT »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 01:46:09 AM »

sprite

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2011, 01:55:20 AM »
through all the years of west coast rap

I've always put this dude at the top as far as consistency with rhymes AND beats, never selling out, and never switching up

one of my favorites of all time even though he's more of a guest spot, behind the scenes type of guy

why Snoop never uses his beats (or other artists, east, south, west) is unbelievable to me... he's like a gangsta rap Quik to me
I haven't read the credits but listening to the new Snoop album, I can tell he's one of his ghostwriters

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2011, 01:57:11 AM »
Everyday, Why You Wanna Act This Way & Phone Conversation  (Dat Woopty Woop album)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 05:51:39 AM by Snoopaveli »

Mista Rosa

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 02:30:47 AM »
I guess it's time for a DPGC Legacy Soopafly thread what yall think ?!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Will_B

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 03:41:10 AM »

Without doubt!! :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2011, 03:57:07 AM »
@sprite

Quik is the perfect comparison. I don't think he's anywhere near as talented as quik but he should have a similar career to quik. No reason this dude hasn't pumped out about 6-7 albums in the last 17 years.

How the fuck do these dudes like crooked I, techniec, and soopafly pay their bills and buy groceries?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2011, 04:21:53 AM »
@sprite

Quik is the perfect comparison. I don't think he's anywhere near as talented as quik but he should have a similar career to quik. No reason this dude hasn't pumped out about 6-7 albums in the last 17 years.

How the fuck do these dudes like crooked I, techniec, and soopafly pay their bills and buy groceries?

Snoop said Soopafly's his number 1 guy behind the scenes. They develop shit constantly and Soopa is always on tour with Snoop.
He gets paid well for the touring alone I'm sure..

Soopa said on the Doggumentary DVD in 2002 that he didn't want to be in the limelight as a front man any more. He tried it, didn't get big, so he's happy makin shit for other people. his first love is music, rapping is secondary to that..

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 04:26:13 AM »

nah,

the only one who can make a  complete/definite Soopafly-C.V. is SoopaflyDPGC tho.
its up to him..

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 05:51:20 AM »
does wideawake have enough shit to do a soopafly release? id cop that shit..

bouli77

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 05:59:12 AM »
Soopafly's never been out for the props and the limelight. that's why he's never tripped off the credit thing when he co-produced every Daz-produced song on AEOM and a lot more throughout his career that we don't credit him for. he said he's happy as long as he's getting paid. i guess he's just a musician who loves what he does and unlike most people in the rap game, is not outrageously ambitious and egotistic. that's very respectable IMO although maybe a bit sad. he's basically the perfect team mate who is content to play his position and sticks to it.

to me he's one of the most complete rap artists there is(even if he's far from the best that still makes him a well-rounded rap artist). his raps are on point. he has a very unique penmanship and even if it can get a little too redundant, it suits him well. and he's a hell of a producer and a trained musician. if i were an upcoming rapper i would get beats from him as i'm sure he doesn't charge that much compared to similar producers.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 06:05:31 AM »
All that "perfect teammate" shit is nice for snoop but does he not care about his fans?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"