Author Topic: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.  (Read 2102 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2011, 05:57:49 PM »
nik isn't as big as a bitch as i thought he was. he finally agreed to fight me in a boxing ring. i'm looking into a venue right now. stay tuned

something will come up and he'll find a reason to blame for not showing up

he's already back tracking after agreeing to fight there. i'm going to get this fight venue set up and if he doesn't show up then obviously the bitch was scared

Nah, the pussycunt will just say that you two never agreed to the terms or whatever.  He'll have some lame excuse that makes it look like you didn't tell him where the venue was.  That way it plants the seed in other peoples minds that maybe just maybe he didn't punk out

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2011, 05:58:26 PM »
nik isn't as big as a bitch as i thought he was. he finally agreed to fight me in a boxing ring. i'm looking into a venue right now. stay tuned

he's already back tracking after agreeing to fight there. i'm going to get this fight venue set up and if he doesn't show up then obviously the bitch was scared

Nah, the pussycunt will just say that you two never agreed to the terms or whatever.  He'll have some lame excuse that makes it look like you didn't tell him where the venue was.  That way it plants the seed in other peoples minds that maybe just maybe he didn't punk out

Which is why he doesnt want to set it up in here, but through PMs
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2011, 06:17:34 PM »

Exactly... I wish I had saved the PM's from a couple of years ago when shit hit the fan and I told him I would call his mom telling her about his drug use.  He sent me a couple of PM's asking me not.  You could feel his fear through the monitor.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2011, 06:21:33 PM »
i bet nik is somewhere right now kicking the shit out of his moms tea cup poodle.

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2011, 06:55:25 PM »
i bet nik is somewhere right now kicking the shit out of his moms tea cup poodle.

I got $100 on the poodle.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2011, 06:57:51 PM »
NIK doesn't have the nuts to show. He doesn't want it fair.

Grundy showed up and he backed down while his girl had 911 on speed dial.

He saw me alone. Drove up to me with Lights in the passenger seat, talked a bunch of shit, but never once stepped out of the truck.

NIK ain't a fighter. He's a nice guy putting on a tough guy facade online. You can ask all his friends and they'll tell you the same.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2011, 07:01:26 PM »

Grundy isn't gay?
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »

He wants to be somewhere where he wont be forced to fight. Where he, or one of his friends can call the cops.

Yeah I know this. That's why i'm not meeting up with him at Tarzana Park on Saturday. His faggot ass isn't worth a felony.

the real question is, are u tryna convince urself or are u tryna convince your online buddies?

this saturday, 3 pm at tarzana park...i will be there, end of story. if u really wanna fuck my frail ass up as bad as you say, you'll show up, fat boy.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2011, 10:31:17 PM »
NIK doesn't have the nuts to show. He doesn't want it fair.

He saw me alone. Drove up to me with Lights in the passenger seat, talked a bunch of shit, but never once stepped out of the truck.

NIK ain't a fighter. He's a nice guy putting on a tough guy facade online. You can ask all his friends and they'll tell you the same.

youre invited too, gary

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2011, 10:33:57 PM »
he thinks he's calling all of the shots when i'm the one who wanted to fight to begin with. i pick the venue, not the other way around.

this is not mortal kombat, you fat geek...u said u wanna fuck me up, either come see me or don't

and your gayass online buddies are somethin else lmao...how can u guys even seriously think someone is capable of losing in a fight to this fat retard after seein his pics...seriously?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2011, 10:47:11 PM »

Exactly... I wish I had saved the PM's from a couple of years ago when shit hit the fan and I told him I would call his mom telling her about his drug use.  He sent me a couple of PM's asking me not.  You could feel his fear through the monitor.

but weren't you blackmailing him cuz you were e-hurt about wanting an internet apology?  :D

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2011, 11:50:26 PM »
he thinks he's calling all of the shots when i'm the one who wanted to fight to begin with. i pick the venue, not the other way around.

this is not mortal kombat, you fat geek...u said u wanna fuck me up, either come see me or don't

and your gayass online buddies are somethin else lmao...how can u guys even seriously think someone is capable of losing in a fight to this fat retard after seein his pics...seriously?

I think most people would pick a fat guy over a scrawny guy on a fight.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2011, 03:59:20 AM »

yet another case of not getting out the truck? lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2011, 07:35:24 AM »

but weren't you blackmailing him cuz you were e-hurt about wanting an internet apology?  :D

I wasn't e-hurt at all lmao.  I wanted to see how serious he took this internet stuff that he rather us harrass his mother than admit he was a dick.  Never at any point was I hurt lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2011, 07:36:55 AM »

yet another case of not getting out the truck? lol

:D haha