Author Topic: Dubcnn: Kendrick Lamar - HiiiPoWeR (Prod. by J. Cole) OFFICIAL SINGLE! (Audio)  (Read 855 times)

GangstaBoogy

That's crazy. Remember when game first introduced us to those 3 (jay rock, dubb, and k.dot) it seemed like dubb and jay rock would be bigger. Now k.dot...excuse me - kendrick lamar is blowin up, workin on detox and shit. Jay rock decided to diss everyone and has been another overly-delayed (pun intended) new west artist set to disappear. And speaking of disappear...where is dubb? Lol.

Props to dude tho. I just hope he breaks the new west curse.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

this track is fuckin rad props for the link nima 8)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
kanye west called & said give me my style back

yeah he 100% jacked his style.

and yall seem to love it?

when Game imitates dudes yall hatin?

Tha_Tactican

Dope song. He sounds more like hes spitting w/ the pusha t flow to me, only by the references do i hear kanye but listening to this track all the way thru i get the intentions behind it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Kanye has a signature voice, but you can jack his style & still get away with it. Most fans wouldn't be able to catch on the Kanye style here, unless they were big Hip Hop fans.

what is the kanye style?  ???

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
this track is fuckin rad props for the link nima 8)
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Sounds like Pusha T to me, not so much as Kanye...flow wise.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
been on repeat all day!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Kanye has a signature voice, but you can jack his style & still get away with it. Most fans wouldn't be able to catch on the Kanye style here, unless they were big Hip Hop fans.

It's hard to explain. I guess you just have to know what you're talking about to understand it. Guess that explains this situation.

Triple OG Rapsodie

It's hard to explain. I guess you just have to know what you're talking about to understand it. Guess that explains this situation.

If you can't explain it, I think it really doesn't exist. I feel like there's this "type of rap" that gets credited to Kanye even though he didn't come up with it. Unless there's a specific flow-pattern he's stealing or another example you can give, I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^Listen to the chorus.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Obviously heavily Kanye/Pusha influenced but as long as it sound dope who really cares...and this is great.

LDV

• Lil Geezy
The song/vibe sounds like it's from NY

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dope. What happened to the kendrick/j.cole mixtape

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
It is a single from one of the most promising artist on the West right? I was expecting another over-synthesized wack song. But this is really nice! Good work!