Author Topic: Western Conference NBA Playoffs...who u got?  (Read 2034 times)

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
Re: Western Conference NBA Playoffs...who u got?
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 07:52:15 PM »
Told you Durant has already shot 11 FTs at halftime ... a good portion of the time he's not even trying to make the basket , just looking for the foul

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2011, 02:10:31 PM »
Its funny how everyone noticed that the Thunder plyr had his hand in the net and tip the ball in while it was still in the cylinder.........but the did not see it happen that way, I mean even the ESPN commentators where like 'WTF' ?!?.... 8)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:24:40 PM by Native American »
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

theremedy360

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »
Nuggets got screwed.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2011, 05:48:17 PM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

theremedy360

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2011, 06:26:24 PM »

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2011, 06:33:41 PM »
Nuggets got screwed.

What does this have to do with anything?

Im just messin with u man. You always seem so bitter towards the Thunder lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2011, 06:38:52 PM »
^messin with him how? stfu and stay on topic, dumbass

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2011, 07:39:17 PM »
Yeah, stay on topic. The Lakers suck.

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2011, 07:40:59 PM »
^messin with him how? stfu and stay on topic, dumbass

read the response, pussy.

theremedy360

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2011, 07:57:06 PM »
Nuggets got screwed.

What does this have to do with anything?

Im just messin with u man. You always seem so bitter towards the Thunder lol

That's cause the Sonics were my favorite team my whole life and I'd make it up to several games a year before they were stolen outta here. I would think you would dislike your former team if ownership hijacked them out of your city/state, but then again, the Spurs don't play in Cali  :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2011, 08:03:52 PM »
yeah man this guy is missing KEVIN DURANT ever game now
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2011, 08:23:52 PM »
That's cause the Sonics were my favorite team my whole life and I'd make it up to several games a year before they were stolen outta here. I would think you would dislike your former team if ownership hijacked them out of your city/state, but then again, the Spurs don't play in Cali  :laugh:
Support your team no matter what. Even if they switch cities and er... change their name. :-\

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2011, 08:25:05 PM »
Support your team no matter what. Even if they switch cities and er... change their name. :-\

lmao

thank god my pops raised me on teams that won't ever move :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2011, 08:31:18 PM »

lmao

Watch the Jets move to Los Angeles. :whistle:

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2011, 10:15:39 PM »

lmao

what are u talkin about? lmao. ur fantasy buddies already exposed u as a bandwaggon groupie.

for those who dont know, hack was a knicks fan before the big three landed in boston.....and before that, he was a suns fan. lmao, faggot.