Author Topic: 4 million peoplewatched a soccer game today  (Read 939 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: 4 million peoplewatched a soccer game today
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2011, 03:53:00 PM »
So Cricket, despite being bigger than Baseball and NFL, is irrelevant because Europe and Asians play it, that's like me saying well NFL/NBA is irrelevant because its mainly played by black Americans ::) And Golf/Tennis is irrelevant because the people who play it, invented it and aren't poor ? LOL What?

So if we're shit at all these irrelevant sports, what is America good at? Not counting Baseball/NFL since you invented it and Basketball/Ice Hockey/Tennis/ Golf doesn't count since they were invented by white people who aren't poor, so obviously they're all irrelevant by your logic

LOL, stop. Baseball is hands down bigger than Cricket lmfao. Baseball is bigger in Asia than Cricket, not even a discussion.

1. Cricket isn't nearly as popular as you're making it out. It's like me saying Americans are the best at Beer Pong.
2. Golf & Tennis are played by rich kids. But I love both sports. & like I said, out of like 15 countries, I would hope a couple of you guys can play some of those. Those are just two stupid sports to talk about because so many people are deprived of playing them. It's like LeBron James is 6'6'', I'm sure if at the age of three he was handed a Tennis racket, he would have a solid chance of being a pretty good Tennis player.

Facts remain, Dirk & Manu & Tony Parker are the only impressive European players out of like 300 players & you clearly cannot play Baseball.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2011, 09:20:09 PM »
so watch baseball or basketball you hater. ohhh what a dunk ::)
you are a canadian tranny who is butt buddies  with Elano
lol you know youre a fuckin loser for being buddies with elano.. fuckin queers
aww how cute crack wilson has a boyfriend tekgeek  :-*

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2011, 02:29:43 AM »
Just because something is not part of your culture doesn't mean it sucks ... it's called not being narrow-minded and aware of the culture diversity around the world ... 
You're the ones who took it to heart.

You're the ones who are posting/starting in soccer threads on a regular basis saying how boring this sport is ... I have no interest in MLB/NFL at all but you won't find any post from me complaining about these sports/leagues

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2011, 02:31:07 AM »
Facts remain, Dirk & Manu & Tony Parker are the only impressive European players out of like 300 players & you clearly cannot play Baseball.
dude, Manu is from Argentina

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2011, 02:37:54 AM »
LMAO

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2011, 02:45:27 AM »

Pau Gasol ? Facts remain Team USA got beat 5 times by a Euro squad in three tournament in a row ... and there are a shitload of good to very good role players in the NBA past of present coming from Europe

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2011, 02:58:46 AM »
while England always has pathetic goalies
What, how can you say Seaman was pathetic?

kemizt

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2011, 03:26:21 AM »
Some serious statements of ignorance and inferiority here...if you can't fathom how 'soccer' is so popular across the world you'll never understand. It goes way beyond some tribal nationalistic shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »
Just because something is not part of your culture doesn't mean it sucks ... it's called not being narrow-minded and aware of the culture diversity around the world ... 
You're the ones who took it to heart.

You're the ones who are posting/starting in soccer threads on a regular basis saying how boring this sport is ... I have no interest in MLB/NFL at all but you won't find any post from me complaining about these sports/leagues

So? You're still taking it to heart... :loco:

Just because you're "too mature" to go talk shit about American sports that excuses you from taking it up the ass?

Good call. I don't know I thought he was from Portugal lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2011, 11:46:37 AM »
take that motherfuckers

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6391145

Sports represented: soccer 114, basketball 18, baseball 12, auto racing 6, golf 5, American football 5, hockey 5, cricket 4, boxing 3, track and field 3, rugby 2, tennis 2, badminton 1, cycling 1, motorcycle racing 1, sumo 1, yachting 1.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2011, 01:18:03 PM »
I don't get it...

Average Baseball players on that list are making more than any Soccer player. :D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2011, 12:27:37 PM »
I don't get it...

Average Baseball players on that list are making more than any Soccer player. :D

And they still earn way too much. It's disgusting  :-X  If you think it's good that American players earn so much, well.... In the end the fans pay them 

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2011, 04:49:11 PM »
omg such headache from reading this thread. LOL...

soccer is about gameplay, history, importance, prestige, soooo many things...its not a matter of how many goals...the goals  happen in 1 sec. the game is 90 min.  even if you have 10 goals thats less than 10 min. of the game.  What important is the RESULT and the outcome of it.  In leagues, you collect points so a tie is worth 1 point, a win is 3 points and a loss is 0 point.  So for some yes a tie is very important. 

and newsflash there are MILLIONS of americans who like soccer and they play it every week in every park...its just that many dont have access to watching and following it cuz espn does a shit job covering soccer, real fans like me pay for channels to show them or many watch online...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2011, 06:25:47 PM »
I don't get it...

And they still earn way too much. It's disgusting  :-X  If you think it's good that American players earn so much, well.... In the end the fans pay them 

Yeah, but supposedly every country has a Soccer team & they all get paid.

So basically, there are tens of thousands of Soccer players & there are only like 2,000 professional American athletes within Baseball, Football & the NBA; that play at the highest level lol.

You deserve the money if you can do something so very few can do.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2011, 12:27:32 AM »
I don't get it...

Yeah, but supposedly every country has a Soccer team & they all get paid.

So basically, there are tens of thousands of Soccer players & there are only like 2,000 professional American athletes within Baseball, Football & the NBA; that play at the highest level lol.

You deserve the money if you can do something so very few can do.

It's not that so few can do it because it is so hard, it's that there is simply NO MARKET for it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin