Author Topic: Happy 4:20!!!  (Read 186 times)

doggfather

Happy 4:20!!!
« on: April 20, 2011, 01:20:54 AM »
 :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin:

For everybody!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

David Gutterman

Re: Happy 4:20!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 01:48:29 AM »
Yhea! lets blaze 1 for 4/20

look at this busta tweet, good for him!

BusaBusss Busta Rhymes
I just finished 3 yrs. of probation, Just in time 4 4/20...That amazin' O.g. Kush here we come!!!Blaze Time!!

blcxm

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 02:52:02 AM »

BusaBusss Busta Rhymes
I just finished 3 yrs. of probation, Just in time 4 4/20...That amazin' O.g. Kush here we come!!!Blaze Time!!

that's so amazing!!!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 03:07:54 AM »
 8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 10:41:28 AM »

BusaBusss Busta Rhymes

that's so amazing!!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 12:35:10 AM »
I haven't been coming in the G-Spot but I had some shoutouts for 4-20, so here goes...

Peace to all the real ganga smokers who understand that ganja is the blessed earb from God to man.  To the people who respect the ganja and use it for spiritual and medicinal purposes, and to open the mind and heart and spread love amongst one another.  

And fuck you to all the fake mutherfuckers that treat weed like a joke, or as something just for fun, or a phase, and will never understand it's true worth.

Jah bless what I've said... and 4-20 shoutout to all the true Rasta's and all the homies that keep it real, who feels it knows it, and real recognize real.  

'
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 12:37:45 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 10:16:39 AM »
I haven't been coming in the G-Spot but I had some shoutouts for 4-20, so here goes...

Peace to all the real ganga smokers who understand that ganja is the blessed earb from God to man.  To the people who respect the ganja and use it for spiritual and medicinal purposes, and to open the mind and heart and spread love amongst one another.  

And fuck you to all the fake mutherfuckers that treat weed like a joke, or as something just for fun, or a phase, and will never understand it's true worth.

Jah bless what I've said... and 4-20 shoutout to all the true Rasta's and all the homies that keep it real, who feels it knows it, and real recognize real.  

'

So let me get this straight....you are rasta now???  Got tired of pretending to be a Muslim already?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 10:22:21 AM »

Peace to all the real ganga smokers who understand that ganja is the blessed earb from God to man.  To the people who respect the ganja and use it for spiritual and medicinal purposes, and to open the mind and heart and spread love amongst one another. 

'

So let me get this straight....you are rasta now???  Got tired of pretending to be a Muslim already?
A while ago he did post in the TOT about how aweomse rastafarianism was. He got clowned hard in that thread.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 11:05:24 AM »

'

do you reeally believe all the bullshit you write?

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 11:36:57 AM »
LMAO!!!!!

This thread just got good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 06:57:13 AM »

'

LMAOOOOOOOO
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens