Author Topic: Damn, the 2nd Eminem track EVER i've liked...  (Read 781 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Damn, the 2nd Eminem track EVER i've liked...
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2002, 05:39:27 PM »
It's not the best track on the album, but damn good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2002, 06:10:07 PM »
i like how you laughed after cubes name... cause i thought it was pretty funny when snoop ran off stage when some bloods rushed it and left daz fending for himself. at least cube doesn't say he's gang banging and run like a girl.

heh, yep. like i said, if i want something that's serious, ill listen to the news. i dont care if eminem is the fakest studio gangster there is, or if ice cube sucked dick for a living, its music and its meant for entertainment, thats how i like it. some people take it too serious, like video games & horror movies.

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2002, 09:35:37 AM »
in all honesty, i don't really care if they talk shit, or if they live it. its entertainment. if i wanna know the truth, i'll watch the news.

90% of the gangsta rappers probably aint even held a gun let alone fired one or killed someone. if you're gonna single out eminem, single out tupac, snoop, ice cube(HAH) .. the list goes on.

Not to change the subject totally, but Tupac you may take out of that list of your talking about handling and using guns. He was actually involved in a shoot out where a little boy was shot and killed, not by Tupac ofcourse but he got into a whole lot of trouble around the time that that happened. Oh, and not forgetting the time where he was shot in that studio lobby, he actually had a gun on him then and there were rumours that he shot himself in the nut through struggling to get his gun, don't know if you remember that. But anyways, I wouldn't respect anyone that went out and killed for the hell of it, if it was in self defence then fair enough, but people who want these artists to be out there on the streets killing and pimping and selling drugs just to prove what they say in their records is true are idiots.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2002, 01:10:30 PM »
in all honesty, i don't really care if they talk shit, or if they live it. its entertainment. if i wanna know the truth, i'll watch the news.

90% of the gangsta rappers probably aint even held a gun let alone fired one or killed someone. if you're gonna single out eminem, single out tupac, snoop, ice cube(HAH) .. the list goes on.

pac shot two cops.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2002, 05:14:36 PM »

pac shot two cops.

he's a hero for that!!  ::)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2002, 04:25:23 PM »

he's a hero for that!!  ::)

aren't you cool? ::) fucking idiot.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 08:54:56 AM »
n the reason for bumpin meaningless threads from 2002 is....?

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 04:23:10 PM »
Wow.... that's all I gotta say...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 04:25:18 PM by Eazy-Duz-It »

Eddz

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2011, 04:33:27 PM »
 :-[

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2011, 06:34:00 PM »
Wow.... that's all I gotta say...
yeah looks like alots changed on the Dub
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens