Author Topic: 6 points of pressure  (Read 284 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
6 points of pressure
« on: April 18, 2011, 01:45:29 AM »
Ive got 6 points of pressure
to measure, moments when my life was severed
the first happened round the time the weather was hot
summer 96' round the time 2pac got shot
The second happened a few years after that
It was when I got ripped off for like 10 G's flat
Then the third moment was when I traveled to distant lands
Stayed in a hotel along the Gulf of Arab sands
Overlooked a middle age castle, as America and Iraq went to battle
I was proposin marriage to a daughter of the desert
Supposin I had help from a mentor of great measure
found out I was stranded alone and all relations soon severed
Kept up relations with God and on to the 4th pressure
the 4th point of pressure came just after
when I rushed to capture what I had lost
but haste made waste and I paid one hell of a cost
The 5th pressure point came in the lost years of 04' and 05'
so close to a careeer yet unclear on how to make that shit ride
couldn't figure whether to get on or just off
rode along in the middle and like a grape got squashed
The 6th and final pressure point was in physical satisfaction
but it was all a mirage that sent my spirit crashin
The final spill after the end of 06' was worst of it
Had to change up and switch and later made my first saved buck
moved on and got some value out of my toil way long
I stay strong and try to overcome my 6 pressure points of fiction
I speak subliminally cause that shits to painful to mention
But i know the meaning and so thats enough
Try to overcome that shit and keep movin up

^^This Moroccan man I'm flying with is the reason I got to go to New York for free.  I knew his family, he is 81 and speaks little English.  They asked me to help him make all his connection flights and ensure that he boarded his international flight back to Morocco safely.

This is the standard subway photo to make me feel like a real New Yorker.

This is a friend of mine who used to live in Kansas City.  My first trip to Africa back in 07' she arranged for me to stay with her sisters when I arrived in Senegal.  She did me a huge favor back then and we've been friends ever since.  Even her kids are around the same age as mine so my son was friends with her kids.   She took me around New York my first night there.

This is a place I'd always wanted to visit, the Malcolm X masjid in Harlem.  This mosque has a deep history, and Malcolm is a figure I used to study a lot back in my late teens and early 20's.

This is the beautiful view out the window of the apt.  I loved the view because it fit the picture I had in my mind of what New York looks like, with the pigeons flying around on rooftops, the fire escapes, and so on.  There's no skyline better than the one in New York city.

This is the apartment where I stayed in the Bronx.  It wasn't far from Yankee stadium, people who are familiar with the McDonalds near Yankee stadium, I was just up the road on Sheridah street.

This is the stand-up comedy club I went to my first night in New York.  It was really cool, almost like freestyle comedy, with the comics interacting with the people in the crowd.  

My best friend in Africa, Idrissa, told me if I was ever in New York to call his boy there.  His friends name is Kebba and he is the one there sitting next to his girlfriend in the pic.   His girlfriend was lovely inside and out, she actually even cooked for all of us that night.  She's Canadian and is studying to be a lawyer there in New York.  Reminded me of the Lost Boyz song "Renee" when he says "She's studying to be a lawyer, in other words shorty studies law".

I was really blessed to meet up with Kebba and his friends.  Kebba is Gambian and he took me like family cause I was close with his best friend in Africa, and the two other guys you see in the picture, one is his roomate, and the other is a friend who would swoop by with the ganja and smoke us all out.

My last day in New York, I went with Kebba to where he works in Queens.  This spot where the picture is taken is around where he works everyday.  It was cool to follow his movements and see his life there.   And just in general to see the style and character of the people in Queens.  Kebba had this one Jamaican girl he knew drive me to the airport.  I mentioned to her that a lot of my favorite rappers were from Queens and she pointed out to me as we passed the neighborhoods that 50 Cent and LL Cool J grew up in, and a park that 50 Cent funded.  I would of rather seen the side of Queens that Nas and Q-Tip came up in, but maybe next time.

My flight got delayed from New York to Atlanta.  So I stayed a night in Atlanta, and picked the latest flight out the next evening.  This gave me the opportunity to visit Idrissa's sister who lives in Atlanta.  This is the same friend I have in Africa who connected me with Kebba while I was in New York.  He has one family member living in America and that's his sister Ndey.  I speak to her on the phone about once a month and she had invited me to come see her family out in Atlanta, and by God's power, I was blessed to be in Atlanta with an opportunity to see her.

I met her at her work that day. She works as a cook in a West African restaurant in Atlanta.  Afterwards we had time to go to her house and I visited her 2 kids and her husband.  I showed her all my pictures from Africa on the computer, and she showed me some of her photo albums.   I was very blessed to meet her, it's the closest thing I have to a sister.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 10:25:42 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)