Author Topic: WHos Bigger, Bloodz or Crips!  (Read 711 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:WHos Bigger, Bloodz or Crips!
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2003, 06:34:36 PM »

do they even have black people in the UK?

Ummm, yea, all Crips and Bloods are black ::)

And No One plays Soccer in Ghettos..... ::)

Just shut tha fuc Up before U embress yurself more.....Where U from anyways?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 06:35:05 PM by RODZILLA aka tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2003, 07:00:38 PM »
i have a feeling this might turn out into another huge net thuggin thread...we already got a cripkilla...lord...
you have 3908 posts, shut up homie

and ur point of that reply was?...foo ur a lame net g...get the fuck on with that shit...like i told other due...if ur so g take it to the streets....put hands on each other...cuz real gz talk with their hands...not behind a computer screen

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2003, 08:12:37 PM »
shut up you guys are wankstas, no one plays soccer in the ghetto

LMAO tha fuck?

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2003, 09:12:39 PM »
shut up you guys are wankstas, no one plays soccer in the ghetto

LOL, this thread is bout the become one of the saddest ever..

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2003, 12:26:24 AM »
lol at the klownz talkin shit about gangstaz, and aint even been to kali yet. If u not from here, and your only experience wit Bloodz n Crips is what youve seen in Quik and Snoop videoz, or from the news...then dont speak on it. Cus yur opinion isnt valid. Itz based on NOTHING. Most of tha muhafukas talkin shit, be suckin that shit up when they listenin to they favorite "gangster rap" CD. Imagine how wack yall are, standin in front of yur mirror at home...tryna play tha role. Throwin up a C or B, while rappin along to Snoop. lol. Speak on wha u know. Cus not one of yall muhafukaz would post up in a hood in SD bumpin yah dickbeaterz about how all gangsters are "faggots tryin to act hard...blah blah". I aint concerned wit net beefin about thiz shit lol. Im jus sayin, dont judge unless u been hea. I known jus as many "scum" bangerz in mah life, as i have "scum" non-affiliates in mah life.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2003, 12:45:59 AM »
lol at the klownz talkin shit about gangstaz, and aint even been to kali yet. If u not from here, and your only experience wit Bloodz n Crips is what youve seen in Quik and Snoop videoz, or from the news...then dont speak on it. Cus yur opinion isnt valid. Itz based on NOTHING. Most of tha muhafukas talkin shit, be suckin that shit up when they listenin to they favorite "gangster rap" CD. Imagine how wack yall are, standin in front of yur mirror at home...tryna play tha role. Throwin up a C or B, while rappin along to Snoop. lol. Speak on wha u know. Cus not one of yall muhafukaz would post up in a hood in SD bumpin yah dickbeaterz about how all gangsters are "faggots tryin to act hard...blah blah". I aint concerned wit net beefin about thiz shit lol. Im jus sayin, dont judge unless u been hea. I known jus as many "scum" bangerz in mah life, as i have "scum" non-affiliates in mah life.

u need to learn that there not only crips and bloods in cali dogg, come to my town or houston or san antonio and u see mutha fuccaz u see shyt tagged up and everything so dont speak about crips and bloods out of cali when u never been out of cali

but anywayz, there more Red raggerz in my town then they are Blue but sumtimez we are kool wit each other like Midway (red) iz kool wit Quade (tha gang im in) but we hate CCB (red). and here there blue raggerz against blue raaggerz too like WEstside G'z wee hate then and there blue cuzz they shot sum of our homiez over sum stupid drug deal. so u see there iz Blue vs. blue and red vs. red and shyt liek that. im out!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2003, 01:01:04 AM »
u need to learn that there not only crips and bloods in cali dogg, come to my town or houston or san antonio and u see mutha fuccaz u see shyt tagged up and everything so dont speak about crips and bloods out of cali when u never been out of cali

but anywayz, there more Red raggerz in my town then they are Blue but sumtimez we are kool wit each other like Midway (red) iz kool wit Quade (tha gang im in) but we hate CCB (red). and here there blue raggerz against blue raaggerz too like WEstside G'z wee hate then and there blue cuzz they shot sum of our homiez over sum stupid drug deal. so u see there iz Blue vs. blue and red vs. red and shyt liek that. im out!!!

i been tah San Antonio, mostly a buncha ese'z n shit. It was jus hella cuntry, i aint see nuthin major tho. I dont know whea u frum man, but ive had homies frum Houston, and Dallas also. And e'ry lass ONE of em tol me wha tha deal was wit shit. Bangin jus aint that big thea like it iz here. But regardlezz, tha reason i bring up Kali...is cus tha shit originated hea. We onna Westcoast message board, 99% of tha "gangster rappers" these foolz listen to iz frum kali, and yet they still wanna knock gangsterism lol. I know they bang in sum otha places in tha cuntry, but frum tha places i been to, i aint see tha influence that it has out hea on shit.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2003, 01:13:08 AM »
u ogtta go to South Side Houston if u wanna see any banging and SA they do got bangerz but i think Corpus Christi (hwere i live) got tha msot bangerz in TX but i dont know cuzz i never been to other placez but other placez seem to be more nicer when we pass throught htem. im out!!!

CripKilla

• Lil Geezy
  • represent
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2003, 08:43:40 AM »
this nigga think they aint bloods or crips any where else but Cali, there is bloods repin all over north america, where I live Regent park if you wear a red or blue bandanna you have a good chance of getting shot, a few years ago M.O.P. came up hear to shoot a video but all the niggas chased him away.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2003, 08:54:18 AM »
well if yall count the wannabe crips, they out number bloods 4 to 1. but tru bangers be out on the streets not wearing lil blue rags at school n shit. fuck all dat. i spit on blue. wannabe snoopy's!

S.G.V.

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2003, 02:13:47 PM »
LMAO at the colors...shit aint even really about colors no more as far as ive heard...its about ur set...do u guys possibly get anything out of net banging?...i mean what is the purpose?..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2003, 04:19:23 PM »
LMAO at the colors...shit aint even really about colors no more as far as ive heard...its about ur set...do u guys possibly get anything out of net banging?...i mean what is the purpose?..

^^real shit, more bloodz in SD kill bloodz...then anything. it iz about colorz tho still. But within blood or crip setz. Not so mucha bout red and blue. Muhafuckaz down here blast ova red, green, grey, black....all dat.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2003, 05:17:56 PM »
lol @ crip killa

yes there are black people in Britain, and I dont care if i was a  crip or a blood, i wouldnt fuck with them Yardies
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2003, 05:20:03 PM »
Where I live it aint about colors at all....Except Nortenos and Surenos ofcourse....But other than that it's claimin blocks....Just like Sacramento & Oakland....All about tha blocks....Frisco is a different story tho....peace.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Jome

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2003, 09:29:44 PM »
this nigga think they aint bloods or crips any where else but Cali, there is bloods repin all over north america, where I live Regent park if you wear a red or blue bandanna you have a good chance of getting shot, a few years ago M.O.P. came up hear to shoot a video but all the niggas chased him away.

LoL, real gullible..  ::)

If you knew your game, you would know that M.O.P. is not a "him", but a group consisting of 2 members, and several people if you count the whole family.
Besides, I think you gotta be VERY big or roll 20 deep/your whole posse to scare these dudes away, because they're not exactly small, and not the dudes to run off.

But then again, if you're only 14, and this was a few years ago, you could very easily be wrong, but you're forgiven for this time... since you're 14.