Author Topic: is coolio on crack?  (Read 630 times)

felipebtu

Re: is coolio on crack?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 10:25:12 AM »
the west coast artist rapper Coolio dies after release his 3th studio album 'My Soul'

26-12-1997

west coast lost a great mc on crack

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 12:22:26 PM »

Hahahah, now that's a fucked up haircut.
What the fuck ! Looks like he had no sleep for a week and was raped by an alien!
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 02:06:59 PM »
I think I remember reading years ago that Coolio had a crack problem going back way before Fantastic Voyage, wasnt he at one time apart of The Maad Circle with WC?  I thought I remember reading he left the group due to his drug problem.... I read this years ago so I may be off

Yeah, he was part of Maad Circle...
There's a track on 'It Takes A Thief' where he talks about being on crack called "N da Closet" (great album and track)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 07:33:36 PM »
lol at Coolio being an inspiration. 

to stay off processed cocaine yes lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 09:16:40 PM »

Hahahah, now that's a fucked up haircut.
What the fuck ! Looks like he had no sleep for a week and was raped by an alien!

he look like predator from dat movie alien vs predator

MistaNova

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 07:29:15 AM »
Please explain why caring about what artists do rather than what they release is a problem in the music world.  Dude went from a successful rapper and having his own reality show to hitting rock bottom thanks to the pipe.  If an artist is a crackhead they aren't releasing shit so then what do we care about.....the release they "could" have had if they weren't cracked out.  Nothing personal, but I think your statement is ridiculous pertaining to this situation.  Its not like we are wondering who Brittany Spears new boyfriend is.  This is a sad story and as fans of Coolio from his successful days 15 years ago, maybe worried or concerned about him.

Maybe that's how this is to you. But a lot of the other people on here gossip like they're 15 year old girls, (look at the Game dying his hair red thread). Plus I've been a fan of Coolio for years and his crack addiction isn't anything new to me.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 08:26:34 AM »
Please explain why caring about what artists do rather than what they release is a problem in the music world.  Dude went from a successful rapper and having his own reality show to hitting rock bottom thanks to the pipe.  If an artist is a crackhead they aren't releasing shit so then what do we care about.....the release they "could" have had if they weren't cracked out.  Nothing personal, but I think your statement is ridiculous pertaining to this situation.  Its not like we are wondering who Brittany Spears new boyfriend is.  This is a sad story and as fans of Coolio from his successful days 15 years ago, maybe worried or concerned about him.

Maybe that's how this is to you. But a lot of the other people on here gossip like they're 15 year old girls, (look at the Game dying his hair red thread). Plus I've been a fan of Coolio for years and his crack addiction isn't anything new to me.

And a lot of people show the stan in them when they complain about others discussing rappers taking Ls.