Author Topic: Hornets @ Lakers  (Read 1422 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Hornets @ Lakers
« on: April 20, 2011, 07:31:08 PM »
I assume 99% of the Dub is watching

I predict the Lakers win by 30 with some help from the refs
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 07:40:59 PM by Rondo Power »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Nuggets @ Lakers
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 07:38:22 PM »
Do you mean Hornets @ Lakers? ???

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Nuggets @ Lakers
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 07:41:09 PM »
Do you mean Hornets @ Lakers? ???

what u mean ;)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Hornets @ Lakers
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 07:42:33 PM »
LOL. Damn, Hack. Celebrating 4:20, I see.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 08:56:06 PM »
good game so far

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 11:35:51 PM »
Did y'all see Birdman in the area where Jack Nicholson normally sits?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 12:59:17 AM »
wow kobe was trash and gasol didnt bring it yet again ... the lakers still owned them hard, what a deep team!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 01:30:28 AM »
we sucked ass and we still won....hornets are a joke of a team.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 06:17:47 AM »
we sucked ass and we still won....hornets are a joke of a team.

yet you are tied 1-1 with them...

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 07:20:24 AM »
Lakers seriously need to step it up ... I didn't see the team which was dominating the opponent during these latest 3 playoffs runs in home games ... I mean we can't destroy a team whose 2nd and 3rd best players are Carl Landry and Trevor Ariza ? As 7even would say : nigga please

And CP3 is the worst flopper I've EVER seen ... and the refs are buying his BS  :-X

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 08:50:04 AM »
wow kobe was trash and gasol didnt bring it yet again ... the lakers still owned them hard, what a deep team!
Yeah... Gasol was missing damn near every shot in the second half.  Surprisingly Odom was making baskets, haha.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 02:03:44 PM »
yea we're gonna be scary when we actually "turn it on"

wow but i knew it, brown is fools gold, dude is no better than vujacic. stupid turn overs, this guy cant dribble, cant pass down low, doesnt fit in the offense, takes way too much time off the clock, and jacks up j's like hes kobe.

dude needs to go back where he was a slasher and go in the paint, he needs to save his j's for open 3's. it really fucks up the offense when u have 3 or 4 guys playing selfish when they shouldnt be.

LOL i havnt seen brown pass down low to pau ONCE in teh game, bynum had a right to call out brown earlier this season for it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 03:46:03 PM »

Did you watch the game man? They hardly OWNED them lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 10:56:19 AM »

Did you watch the game man? They hardly OWNED them lol

well obviously they didnt impress or anything, hence being trash and all. wasn't like the hornets got robbed though now was it nigga
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 01:22:53 PM »
Lakers seriously need to step it up ... I didn't see the team which was dominating the opponent during these latest 3 playoffs runs in home games ... I mean we can't destroy a team whose 2nd and 3rd best players are Carl Landry and Trevor Ariza ? As 7even would say : nigga please

And CP3 is the worst flopper I've EVER seen ... and the refs are buying his BS  :-X

i agree...i'm starting to really dislike cp3, he is a horrible flopper on offense. disgusting how he talks with the refs all game long and then pulls these bitchass offensive flopping moves ala chauncey billups.