Author Topic: How come nobody ever fuckin mentions Miles Davis last album ("Doo Bop")  (Read 790 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: How come nobody ever fuckin mentions Miles Davis last album ("Doo Bop")
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2011, 11:40:56 AM »
Cotdam Wendy that ether must burn your soul being exposed like this for the whole dubb to see.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2011, 11:46:55 AM »
Lmao at Wendy's Arthur getting exposed for his lack of musical knowledge.EXPOSED

thanks for literally following me in every thread i'm in... c'mon hoe, you're showing how much of an internet gangster u r.  i'm too cool 4 that and plus everybody already knows about me (and your showing your ass doing what you're doing now and it's not lookin good).  

i'm leaving this second becuz i don't like 2 waste time dealing with chatroom dumbasses like u on a friday or anyday 4 that matter.  i'm glad your getting all of this outta your heart now tho, maybe u won't be so nervous the next time you leave ur house and u see a bitch u like... maybe u still might have the hangover from feeling like a big man talking shit to me online and u might act on it.  

i'm sorry kid but your in your own world with that shit, nobody's lookin at me like i'm some idiot becuz you can say words to a nigga  :sleep:.  all of my proof is in the times and the numbers, Waka Flocka just packed Club "Love" in DC last friday/saturday and he sold 100K+ of "Flockaveli" and made BrickSquad bigger than Gucci Mane did, i mean... who are u trying to convince, me or u... who's affection and love are u trying to get lol

^^^^ and lmao @ ur Wendy's jokes, your quality of life will be better once u realize that that meanz nothing.  and who do u think i'm trying to impress... u, babygirl, jessica, tanner, sikotic, chamillitaryclick, petey, nima, blunttyme, t/l, biggdazdilli...  lol

tha joke is over once u get it out your head... i mean it's not like i can beat it outta you or say something 2 u 2 change ur life... i probably wouldn't even talk 2 u... i'd probably rob u (in real life) internet gangster ass nigga lol fuck outta here
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 11:52:18 AM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2011, 11:49:10 AM »
Arthur has Been exposed 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2011, 11:54:21 AM »
Arthur has Been exposed 8)

why... becuz i responded to u in each and other topic you followed me in knowing that you'd be in there just to talk shit...  i'm not seeing the correlation... explain that to me in the GSpot, not in my Miles Davis thread or a Waka Flocka thread or a DJ Quik thread...  if your gonna go hard do it right

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2011, 11:59:07 AM »
LOL, this nigga. "I wasn't around". You're three years old than me. Don't front, ya drive-thru herb.

& I never accused SCREWFACE of being your alias, but you sure as hell defended it like it was lmfao. I was just implying you're both gay. :D

& LMFAO @ bringing up Chamillionaire. Just delete your account. Your jokes are old.

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BiggBoogaBiff

BiggBoogaBiff

as life goes on and bitch nigga's fade...
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2011, 12:16:14 PM »
Don't post up download links for albums in here.

Side one

1. "Mystery"
   2. "The Doo Bop Song"
          * contains samples from "Summer Madness" by Kool and the Gang and "La Di Da Di" by Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick
   3. "Chocolate Chip" (Davis, Easy Mo Bee, Donald Hepburn)
          * contains samples from "Thanks For Everything" by Pleasure and "Bumpin' on Young Street" by Young-Holt Unlimited
   4. "High Speed Chase" (Davis, Easy Mo Bee, Larry Mizell)
          * contains samples from "Street Lady" by Donald Byrd

Side two

1. "Blow"
          * contains samples from "Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose" by James Brown and "Runnin' Away" by Chocolate Milk
   2. "Sonya"
   3. "Fantasy"
          * contains samples from "UFO" by ESG and "Love Pains" by Major Lance
   4. "Duke Booty"
          * contains samples from "Jungle Strut" by Gene Ammons and "I'm Your Boogie Man" by KC & The Sunshine Band
   5. "Mystery (Reprise)"

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 06:09:48 PM by Invincible »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2011, 12:17:09 PM »
Herb: Someone who tries too hard to be cool. An overzealous poseur. When you think you're on some next shit, but you're really on some bullshit

"Man, I saw that herb on Bedford Ave., wearing a mesh hat and a Great White shirt, and carrying a can of Sparks."

"Why is R. Kelly wearing that Lone Ranger mask? Dude is a herb"

-----

1. (noun) Nerd; dork; geek; generally uncool person. Originated in early 1980s Burger King ad campaign in which a nerd named HERB was featured. The term was subsequently embraced by the hip hop generation.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=herb

Early 1980's? Embraced by the Hip Hop generation? You should be all over this word.

& relax with the "I'm old". You're 22.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2011, 12:22:49 PM »
1. (noun) Nerd; dork; geek; generally uncool person. Originated in early 1980s Burger King ad campaign in which a nerd named HERB was featured. The term was subsequently embraced by the hip hop generation.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=herb

Early 1980's? Embraced by the Hip Hop generation? You should be all over this word.

& relax with the "I'm old". You're 22.

nah... never heard of it... that must be some hipster white boy shit #reallife.

i've never heard a nigga or anybody else say something like that... on some real shit... never... herb tho...  ::)

tha only "herb" i've heard about is weed and tea and that other shit tha Jamaican's and African's know about.  nah, take that shit somewhere else if u tryna get it it poppin
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 12:25:04 PM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2011, 12:26:50 PM »
^What is that shit "only" Jamaicans & Africans know about? Enlighten us with some nonsense.

midwestryder

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2011, 03:51:08 PM »
i was like 3 back then so i was a "newbie" to everything lol

Miles Davis is definitely solidified but you never hear about Miles Davis tho, he's kinda like the legend in tha cut and you're wylin talkin about you can't put 2pac and Eazy E in tha same sentence as Miles Davis (that's where opinion comes in and not fact).  Truth is all 3 of dem niggaz pioneered music (and Black Culture) with of course Mr. Shakue and Mr. Wright's life and work ending all too soon (Atleast Miles had a few decades under his belt before he transitioned).

I think the problem with the younger cats is that they don't know how 2 define a "classic".  like when cats from the 90's and 80's were coming up and early early 00's "classics" were labeled everywhere "oh this is a classic, that is a classic", whole time they probably weren't [A Tribe Called Quest albums come to mind].  Basically what I'm saying is that there aren't any rules with us and we're pretty much setting our own standards and doing our own things and a "classic standard" hasn't been established yet.  It's not that the quality of the music isn't there but it's just that there's no landscape 4 it (if that's the right word).

And how many times do i have 2 say that the new generation doesn't lack knowledge, we just don't appreciate it and feel tha same way about it as y'all did and they did before y'all.  It's an ever-revolving door in this situation... becuz truthfully y'all lack tha knowledge about us and then expect us 2 be all up on y'all like we're supposed to be jocking it and obsessing over it tha way y'all do... it's a 2way street
who told you that fake ass bullcrap. it is not a 2 way street & never has been . it has always been 1 way street but you would not know this because you are 22 years old & you are like the rest of generation me.  you are not old at all . i am 33 years old &i can tel lyou it was 1 way street back then . we are suppose to care about past & not disrespect it .  you elders don't have to care & should not . it there world first . you suppose to learn the past but there are suppose to care or learn about your genearation . that is how it was in my days  .yes, your generation lacks knowledge big time . so yes your suppose to be jocking it,while you elders don't have to because that is how it works in this world.to lack knowledge means you don't respect your elders & that past . yes most tribe called quest albums are classics . they got 5 mics in source when the source really ment something . you just mad because nothing from your era is classic compared to that era. my generation never disrespected or told the generation before us that what they called a classic was not classic . that was wrong then & is still wrong today .so when someone older says an album from their era is classic then it is classic . my generation agreed & listen & loved it . a classic is classic . the first 3 tribe called quest albums are classics like 2pacs me against the world & ice cubes amerikka's most wanted. you just sound jaded bitter youingster who is mad that he is wrong, herd is not some hipster white boy shit at all. herb is slang word from the bay area. bay area rappers have been using it since the 90's . this just shows you don't know crap & & that your  closeminded over opinionated ignorant youngster  . who can't stand that how he thinks & what he says in wrong by fact . so shut with that ignorance you kicking & disrespeted you are showing to older generation .  people older then you don't have to do anything for you but you have to do for them .older people don't have to learn crap about you but your & younger generation has to learn about & respect the older generation . that is way of life .it is 1 way street & that is why nobody from older generations respect you or your generation because your generation is called generation me .