What should Hack's nickname be?

Master Bumper
Lord of the Bump
Brian Bumper
The Bumper King
Forrest Bump
Faggot ass nurrider
Other (post your suggestion)

Author Topic: Hack needs a nickname  (Read 824 times)

Sccit

Re: Hack needs a nickname
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2011, 08:18:40 PM »
Elior, your in a state of arrested development. Your stuck in the mind frame of a teenager. Hence your stubbornness and thinking your right about everything. I'd suggest moving out of your parents. Hell, move out of your state. You'd be amazed at how much perspective you gain when you live somewhere else. I make it a point to move all over, hang out in different cultures. It gives you perspective, something you lack severely. Your bull headed because you simply don't know any better. Otherwise your still going to be living with your parents well in your forties, still acting and speaking like a 14 year old

it's all starting to make sense....no one ever loved u, so u travel around the world seeking acceptance and approval from people wherever u can find it. sad story. as for traveling, i have done a whole lot of that, but not for the same reason u do it, gaydc.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2011, 08:21:31 PM »
Your a sad person elior. I feel sorry for you, I honestly do.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2011, 08:25:50 PM »
Your a sad person elior. I feel sorry for you, I honestly do.

then why would u ride the nuts of someone u feel sorry for? if u truly felt sorry, u would not be obsessed with talkin shit to/about me...i feel sorry for kids in africa, do u see me talkin shit about them and constantly ridin their nuts for how poor and hungry they are? gaydc, nutriding will never prevail. get over it and hop off, dumbshit.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2011, 08:39:43 PM »
Your the one riding my nuts, nutrider.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2011, 09:21:37 PM »
NIK what do you do for a living?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2011, 12:56:46 AM »
the reason I hate you is because you NEVER shut the fuck up about the Gasol/Durant trade I rejected, EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU I'D LET IT GO THROUGH AGAIN

In DubCC fantasy league?

kemizt

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2011, 10:18:13 AM »
What have you nutriding faggots done to my thread? :'(
LMAO. Someone stuck their big nose in your thread and like everything else he touches, it turns fat and ugly.

Elior, your in a state of arrested development. Your stuck in the mind frame of a teenager. Hence your stubbornness and thinking your right about everything. I'd suggest moving out of your parents. Hell, move out of your state. You'd be amazed at how much perspective you gain when you live somewhere else. I make it a point to move all over, hang out in different cultures. It gives you perspective, something you lack severely. Your bull headed because you simply don't know any better. Otherwise your still going to be living with your parents well in your forties, still acting and speaking like a 14 year old

it's all starting to make sense....no one ever loved u, so u travel around the world seeking acceptance and approval from people wherever u can find it. sad story. as for traveling, i have done a whole lot of that, but not for the same reason u do it, gaydc.
I think that's reaching a bit, Elior. Traveling and experiencing the world would only be considered negative to a coward like yourself.

BTW, I didn't know there were black, whites, asians AND JEWS. A lil egocentric to believe such a small group of people would be considered a race, don't you think?

You're white, moron.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2011, 10:47:38 AM »
LMAO. Someone stuck their big nose in your thread and like everything else he touches, it turns fat and ugly.

I think that's reaching a bit, Elior. Traveling and experiencing the world would only be considered negative to a coward like yourself.

BTW, I didn't know there were black, whites, asians AND JEWS. A lil egocentric to believe such a small group of people would be considered a race, don't you think?

You're white, moron.

Im part of the San Diegan race. We are our own race, because I say so. I realize that there are Black, Hispanic, Asian, White, etc people that can be San Diegans as well. But they are not part of the San Diegan race like me.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2011, 01:25:09 PM »

You're white, moron.

again, dicklicker, i would like for u to explain why my traffic tickets get labeled under "other" and not "white" under race/ethinicity? forget about the Jewish race...I am ISRAELI. A middle-eastern ethnicity, u dumb ass muthafucka. The more u can't grasp this concept, the dumber u make urself look.

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2011, 08:52:08 PM »

You're white, moron.

again, dicklicker, i would like for u to explain why my traffic tickets get labeled under "other" and not "white" under race/ethinicity? forget about the Jewish race...I am ISRAELI. A middle-eastern ethnicity, u dumb ass muthafucka. The more u can't grasp this concept, the dumber u make urself look.
Oh so what a cop puts on a piece of paper determines your race? Is that all you got, white boy?

Why am I even wasting time with this? You thought Jews were a race and you're a fuckin Jew. How do you NOT know what the fuck a Jew is? They didn't teach you shit at that Jewish private school?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2011, 09:18:52 AM »
^again, fruity lil midget, if u ask a rabbi, he will tell u Jews are a race of people and not just a religion...that's just what Jews believe. if u are too dumb to comprehend this concept, that's not my fault

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2011, 04:45:06 PM »
^again, fruity lil midget, if u ask a rabbi, he will tell u Jews are a race of people and not just a religion...that's just what Jews believe. if u are too dumb to comprehend this concept, that's not my fault
Jews do not even make up 1% of the total human population.

If all Jews really think they are a race and not an ethnicity then they are delusional. You fit in well.

THA SAUCE HOUSE