Author Topic: Tanner....  (Read 998 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Tanner....
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2011, 05:29:06 PM »
I sorry but if you let another dude blow you, your gay.
yup i dont care what drugs i was on or what the cirscumstances were, that is something only homosexuals do.

No drugs were involved, but the circumstances were different. Chances are on here most people have had at least one gay experience they'd never tell anyone about. So, I'm cool with admitting my involvement in one. That's the only skeleton I've ever had in my closet that could be cause for any humiliation.

I don't really care what people online think of me, and I have high tolerance for gay people because I have a few friends that are completely that way. I don't believe in the Bible or any human account which defines what my experience possibly was/is. So, unless the spaghetti monster has some ultimate judgment for me, I'm cool. Also, is that you Mr. Bickel?
I definitely have never had a gay experience and I really doubt most people here have. See thats  what im saying,  its not that you being gay makes you a bad person or youre  going to go to hell or whatever for it, but quit trying to justify it like it doesnt make you a homosexual. Because straight up, you had consexual gay sex.

exactly.

at first I thought it was pretty brave of Tanner to admit what happened until we found out that he basically had no other choice but to own up to it.

Now trying to act like it's dust under the rug and like nothing has changed....it's just not the case.

But if Tanner kicks NIK's ass then I say he gets a full pass on the past month lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2011, 05:29:11 PM »
I said that since Elior does E, and that's been admitted. I never said I was using E, my words are there in plain English.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2011, 05:30:45 PM »
Also, I've had sexual contact but it wasn't consensual but not sex.
What? Come on man be honest, the only sex you have ever had in your life was with a dude right?

I stated it in plain English.
Plain elano english. You molested a girl or some shit?

Plain Elano English? What Giuseppe uses isn't English, and no, sort of the reverse...
So the only sexual activity you have willingly engaged in is with another man, but you are completely straight? Youre in for a rude awakening man

Rude awakening? I don't really think so, but think what you will. I know about my actual life unlike anyone here. And Hack, you didn't think shit. You kissed my ass on DBA, but as soon as I closed it you started talking shit. I'd hate to be your friend in real life.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2011, 05:31:13 PM »
NIK wont suck my dick so thats how i know hes gay #schwag

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2011, 05:31:22 PM »
I said that since Elior does E, and that's been admitted. I never said I was using E, my words are there in plain English.

Maybe I misread that other thread then, nevermind.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2011, 06:14:26 PM »
*smh*
is the g-spot obsessed wit homosexuality, Tanner, or both?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2011, 08:03:35 PM »
I sorry but if you let another dude blow you, your gay.
yup i dont care what drugs i was on or what the cirscumstances were, that is something only homosexuals do.

No drugs were involved, but the circumstances were different. Chances are on here most people have had at least one gay experience they'd never tell anyone about. So, I'm cool with admitting my involvement in one. That's the only skeleton I've ever had in my closet that could be cause for any humiliation.

I don't really care what people online think of me, and I have high tolerance for gay people because I have a few friends that are completely that way. I don't believe in the Bible or any human account which defines what my experience possibly was/is. So, unless the spaghetti monster has some ultimate judgment for me, I'm cool. Also, is that you Mr. Bickel?

what the fuck? LOL.

this is a classic thread, but wow i dont think beating niks ass would give tanner a pass, my god he got SUCKED BY A DUDE

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2011, 10:09:21 PM »
so you werent on e and did some gay shit. GAY = TANNER take an l or a dick and move on

SGT x Tok3R

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2011, 10:29:21 PM »
next thing tanner gonna say is he only got butt rammed he ain't gay

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2011, 01:11:00 AM »
I made a thread talking about how Elior refuses to get into fights, not about Elior's sexual preferences.

Exactly. You're making threads focusing on a guy who just likes to talk shit. And yet you're surprised we're talking about someone who got sucked off by another dude? This is the biggest thing that has happened here. It's not going away, ever.

For your little argument, let's say I'm gay on the low. I don't plan on ever being in a gay situation again despite that one time incident and I'll continue playing with my penis watching women get it on day in and day out.

I'm not saying you're hiding it. In fact I really do believe you think you are straight. But as a guy who knows what its like to be straight, I'm telling you you're not. And if you don't believe us now I'll be saying I told you so when you finally come out. Fyi, the reason I made this thread is because sometimes I feel like taking people out of their delusions.

In regards to choice, yes, it's as easy as picking a pair of pants. The whole gay versus straight thing is defined by a book of human account. It's human definition. There is no black in white in regards to anything in the world, everyone has a varying definition of every little thing. Humans define things and tend to generalize them into one basic thing. The reason you hold it in such high regard is because of your morality and values. Honestly, I didn't like the situation but yeah it's that easy.

No, its not that easy. Going against your natural sexuality is like fucking an animal. Yes its a choice in a way, but its a choice you make under extreme circumstances. And its something that revolts you to do, not something you brag about. The fact you think its such an easy choice to make proves to us you're not straight.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:13:15 AM by SPICE TWO »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2011, 04:47:39 AM »
This thread has become tanners intervention to accept being a homosexual 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2011, 06:07:48 AM »
This thread has become tanners intervention to accept being a homosexual 8)

LOLLLL

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2011, 12:58:18 PM »
WCC...where guys who have gay sex claim straight

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2011, 01:01:26 PM »

WCC .... Where frail rich Jewish kids act like gangstas

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2011, 01:02:23 PM »

WCC .... Where frail rich Jewish kids act like gangstas

pretty sure i'm the only jew here.....as for faggots, this website has more of those than a gay club.