Author Topic: anybody wants to help tha realest out  (Read 570 times)

aerroc

DTG Entertainment

Re: anybody wants to help tha realest out
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 05:57:19 PM »
I'd buy it and give it to Cal, but my Paypal is on E at the moment.

aerroc

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 02:23:59 PM »
what would cal do with it

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 02:50:06 PM »
NO

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 02:57:16 PM »
Hahahahaha, fuck that Pac impersonator.

V2DHeart

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 03:33:48 PM »
The fact is - No one is going to give away money for an artist to promote himself, and is an insult even asking. Fans buy product, what they don't do is pay for their promotion. That is up to them. Granted Witness Tha Realest may have left Tha Realest a bit short. It was unfortunate, due to it being a really good album overall with little flaws, and didn't deserve to leave him in the financial state it did, but there were many avenues he could have taken.... Being active on the numerous free online tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc, or releasing unreleased tracks every week. He has enough of them!

Keeping interest going, while getting back on top of things to get back into the studio for his next album.... It's the hard struggle of being an artist. Asking fans to pay for what he should be paying for primarily is just ridiculous
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 05:59:13 PM »
The fact is - No one is going to give away money for an artist to promote himself, and is an insult even asking. Fans buy product, what they don't do is pay for their promotion. That is up to them. Granted Witness Tha Realest may have left Tha Realest a bit short. It was unfortunate, due to it being a really good album overall with little flaws, and didn't deserve to leave him in the financial state it did, but there were many avenues he could have taken.... Being active on the numerous free online tools such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc, or releasing unreleased tracks every week. He has enough of them!

Keeping interest going, while getting back on top of things to get back into the studio for his next album.... It's the hard struggle of being an artist. Asking fans to pay for what he should be paying for primarily is just ridiculous

+1 Real Talk

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 09:04:40 PM »

The guy needs to get a day job. There are many underground artists who release albums that don't sell without going bankrupt.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 09:06:31 PM »

The guy needs to get a day job. There are many underground artists who release albums that don't sell without going bankrupt.

plus who the fuck wants to listen to some guy do 2pac impersonations?

chronic 2000 was enough
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 01:40:29 AM »
I'm pretty sure I was told a while back that Team Dime(bibby) dealt with paying for stuff like studio time, web site money , promotion that sort of stuff.

Real don't need a day job, cuz, no matter wat people think of him, peeps still pay him good money for barz. I know that for a fact. Plus god knows how much he was making at deathrow.

Is a real shame we don't hear more of his muzik, on a more regular basis to keep his name in rotation and to maybe get a buzz for his album that is
Dropping sometime this year.

aerroc

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2011, 03:47:25 AM »
I'm pretty sure I was told a while back that Team Dime(bibby) dealt with paying for stuff like studio time, web site money , promotion that sort of stuff.

Real don't need a day job, cuz, no matter wat people think of him, peeps still pay him good money for barz. I know that for a fact. Plus god knows how much he was making at deathrow.

Is a real shame we don't hear more of his muzik, on a more regular basis to keep his name in rotation and to maybe get a buzz for his album that is

2021 real talk

NoobCake

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 04:04:05 AM »
NO

Man, i had suspicions tupac was a fag and pictures like these clearly prove it.

Mietek23

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 04:47:25 AM »

Real talk Phil and also a good point that has been going on for years on various Realest forums. He had no buzz since dropping Witness Tha Realest due to the lack of updates from him or his camp. No news, no new songs, interviews etc. When he was features on some one else project it was the FANS who posted news about it, NOT his staff. People like Phil, myslef, couple other cats were buzzing for dude online and yet we took shots and blame from his camp for whatever reason. Plus what's the point on having a forum when there's nothing new to talked about? How many times can you discuss his old leaked Death Row stuff or "East 2 West" album and post the same old shit over and over again?

As a underground artist you should put a extra effort in keeping your fanbase around. Guys like Snoop Dogg, big major stars are doing constant updates on everything they have going on at the moment. They use facebook, twitter, youtube to promote themselves. I don't even know if Realest got a youtube account but I never saw a short video from him taking 5 minutes of his life to record a simple message for folks who stay down with him for the past 10+ years giving propz for their support. Those little things really can get the fanbase going even in hard times..

But due to the lack of updates, most of the dudes from old website moved on..

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2011, 06:16:15 AM »
man fuck Jevon, y'all still talkin about this corny ass nigga...smh.

wake up dude, your pushin' 40, stop trying to be a rapper and man tha fuck up and get a trade or somethin' or start your own business.

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2011, 09:45:15 AM »
Yeah I got shit not so long ago about wanting updates on the last forum , I'm like maaaaaan, is it to much to ask for? Well that is the last time I get shit from people Workin with realest, iv moved on, I'll support realest by buying his muzik but I can't be assed with all the other shit now. Shame really cuz I got all the time in the world for real, he's a cool dude. No dought I'll get shit for writing this but guess wat? FUCKIN BOTHERED. Lmfao