• Fuck your opinion.
Sik
« on: April 22, 2011, 02:39:45 PM »
U armenian rite?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Sik
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 02:43:09 PM »
He's half, so that means he can only weave 8 indian baskets with the hair from his back.

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 02:43:47 PM »
damn haha
u a foo 4 dat one
rza>dre
He's half, so that means he can only weave 8 indian baskets with the hair from his back.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 02:45:46 PM »
Nah son dj lethal >>>>>>rza>>>>>>>>dre>>>>>daz

damn haha
u a foo 4 dat one
rza>dre

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 02:46:45 PM »
damn jadyc goin in on em
thats west up

damn haha
u a foo 4 dat one
rza>dre

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 02:47:45 PM »

Naw Duke...how can the realest realize the real?

damn jadyc goin in on em
thats west up

damn haha
u a foo 4 dat one
rza>dre

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 02:52:36 PM »
How can tha realest name himself tha realest??
Shouldn't he be tha fakest????
Never liked duke man
Krazy>>>>>>>> tha fakest IMO

Naw Duke...how can the realest realize the real?

damn jadyc goin in on em
thats west up

damn haha
u a foo 4 dat one
rza>dre

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 03:06:36 PM »
LOL @ these nutriders.

You geeks are jealous because I weave the best baskets out of my back hair, drink the finest vodka and I fucked all the Kardashian sisters. I fell in love with Khloe though.

My dick is bigger than all of yours because I'm half black you weaksauce needledicks. I got a cousin who killed a few people for AP and he saw my dick and agrees its the bigger. He's Christian so he doesn't lie.

Any of you got a problem with that you can bring your ass to Glendale and meet me in Deukmejian Park this Saturday. Watch out though because even though there are cops everywhere in my city and it has a reputation of being a nice place to live, it ain't exactly a suburb. My girl will be there and she got 911 on speed dial if you pull some shit........PeaCe.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 03:09:14 PM »
Hahaha u a fool sik
U aremenian rite?????
LOL @ these nutriders.

You geeks are jealous because I weave the best baskets out of my back hair, drink the finest vodka and I fucked all the Kardashian sisters. I fell in love with Khloe though.

My dick is bigger than all of yours because I'm half black you weaksauce needledicks. I got a cousin who killed a few people for AP and he saw my dick and agrees its the bigger. He's Christian so he doesn't lie.

Any of you got a problem with that you can bring your ass to Glendale and meet me in Deukmejian Park this Saturday. Watch out though because even though there are cops everywhere in my city and it has a reputation of being a nice place to live, it ain't exactly a suburb. My girl will be there and she got 911 on speed dial if you pull some shit........PeaCe.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 03:15:05 PM »
Hahaha u a fool sik
U aremenian rite?????
LOL @ these nutriders.

Look at this pussy Jaydc. You're making my nuts sag the way you ride them, faggot.

Go watch Canadian TV and say stupid shit like "aboot". I know all you Canadians talk that way and wish you had cool Cali slang like me.

I'm a yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do so you don't want none of this. I can break wood with my fist and got trophies for it, weakling.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 03:36:27 PM »
go watch tanner get blown you american pussy. fuck glendale come 2 t.o gandu

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 03:41:36 PM »
siks armenian heritage>>>dretox<<<tray dees bacne>>>the sauce>>>dj lethal>>>eminineminem>>>mannyfresh= timberland=hamburger patties

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 03:55:18 PM »
go watch tanner get blown you american pussy. fuck glendale come 2 t.o gandu
You wish you lived in America, dicklicker.

We got the kushiest of the kush, the dankiest of the dank, and the feeiest of the fees. All you have is Tom Green, Degrassi and mooses. We have the lakers. You have the Raptors. Nuff said, pussycunt.

siks armenian heritage>>>dretox<<<tray dees bacne>>>the sauce>>>dj lethal>>>eminineminem>>>mannyfresh= timberland=hamburger patties
Real spit  8)

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 03:57:32 PM »
i luv 2 c u represent ur cultural background

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2011, 04:07:29 PM »
We have the lakers. You have the Raptors. Nuff said, pussycunt.
hahaha but for real