Author Topic: Is there anything worse then moving?  (Read 198 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Is there anything worse then moving?
« on: April 22, 2011, 02:50:14 PM »
Elior, you wouldn't know since you still live with your parents but man moving is fucking horrible. You know how hard it is to move decomposing bodies? Always falling apart and spilling juices on my shag rugs.And you invite friends over to help but they just sit around saying leave the tv for last as they play video games.fuck this bullshit

2pac thug 4 life

Re: Is there anything worse then moving?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 02:51:02 PM »
yeah moving sucks i have fishtanks too its a bitch

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 02:53:28 PM »
What size tanks do you have? Salt of fresh?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 03:09:55 PM »
Moving is a motherfucker. Especially when you're lazy as fck like me and just throw random shit in boxes. You can't find shit when its time to unpack.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 03:11:36 PM »
Moving is a motherfucker. Especially when you're lazy as fck like me and just throw random shit in boxes. You can't find shit when its time to unpack.

Cmon nutrider, the only box you've packed is tanner, Gary. PeAcE

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 03:22:33 PM »

Cmon nutrider, the only box you've packed is tanner, Gary. PeAcE

Damn youre such a Canadian geek, Jaydc. If I lived in a country full of Canadians like you do, I would be embarrassed.

I was in love with Tanner but he got fat and that's what caused me to stop packing his box. You've never packed anyone's box because you're autistic and you have anxiety disorders. Slap yourself or better yet, come to Deukmaijian Park in Glendale on Saturday and I'll slap you myself after I convince you to play a game of HORSE at the indoor, air-conditioned basketball courts. Some kid shot me with a water gun at that park once so it's not exactly a nice place to be.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 03:26:56 PM by Sikotic™ »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 03:24:42 PM »
Moving's not a big deal unless it's in between different cities which Americans do relatively often, as I read somewhere.

PS: Get off my nuts!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 03:29:31 PM »
Damn you nutriders are pathetic. Gary, I wouldn't even need to make a fist, I'd slap you with my frail hand and you'd break in half. I bet the black half of you is your credit score and the armo half is your dick size. You might impress your groupies but I've been supporting my famy for years. We don't even a fitness trainer for my dad anymore, the economy is rough. And canadiens are perfect people, your just jealous you don't live near Rogers arena. I rep my city to the fullest wearing grizzlies jerseys, a square like you can't see me

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 03:31:56 PM »
What size tanks do you have? Salt of fresh?
well right now i just have a 55 gallon set up and its fresh water, central american cichlid. i wouldnt even have a tank right now but i have this one fish ive had for like 6 years thats like a dog to me hahaha, i feed it live mice (not the little pink ones) and raw steak and shit. ive gone overboard though at times, at one point i had a 120 gallon a 55 gallon and a 30 gallon all in one room

universe

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 03:55:49 AM »
MOVING OUT OF THE TRAILER PARK ?

SWAG ;)

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 04:09:37 PM »
LMAO...i'm a celebrity, bitches 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 12:16:10 AM »
LMAO...i'm a celebrity, bitches 8)
Celebrities usually own a place of their own.

I hope you at least pay Shlomo rent considering your parents are struggling and you do better than them. Knowing you, you probably threaten your parents with violence (violent tone of course) any time they want you to pay for something.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 12:18:18 AM »
Lmao,I bet the truth is orit phoned elior to pick up some milk on the way home from work.They didnt reemburse him the money for the milk as it slipped their mind.So elior equates that to supporting his family through troubled times.