Author Topic: Is Daz jus a keyboard warrior , or has he been in some REAL dangerous situations  (Read 1715 times)

Fonky Fresh

Let me tell you on some real truths on Delmar:

Whilst in the studio, he would relish on the abuse that his associates, and "hang-arounds" would inflict on white engineers during 94/95, and I guess made him feel like a man.. It was bullying in it's finest form. He even grabbed a friend of Michel'le's inappropriately in 94, which caused a lot of tension within the label

He thought toilet humour was hilarious, and I suppose it shows his level of maturity

During 96/97, Daz never really went out when drama really kicked off on nights out, and in the unknown environment. He spent most of his time in hotel rooms when the entourage were out

His little bum liker PA's ebay account showed a purchase of 2 smoke machines, and 2 months later seen a spout of Daz videos online and on youtube showing him "blazing" up a joint, in a smoke filled room

You be the judge!!! 

I like them stories gimme more !
Don't take these clowns too seriously kids, they're studio gangsters

Good pic though (on some fantasy gangster tip eh?):

Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
Hes a keyboard warrior. Daz is straight pussy, the Hot Dollar situation proved this.

MarshColin

Remember that Daz was at some event (maybe a DUB car show or something) where Hot Dollar stepped to him about some shit Daz said about him?  The videos of the incident are down, but I clearly remember Hot Dollar going up to him, shaking his hand, then introducing himself and asking what was up with the beef, and then Daz was on some "it's just music" tip or something, and Daz basically backed down while someone else stood between them and tried to mediate.  I remember on some other forum at the time, Daz was posting, saying that he didn't do anything because he didn't want to mess up the event (which I really don't believe was the main reason).

But before keyboards, he was a telephone warrior, like when he called into Ruthless Radio to chat with Eazy-E.

Ya but Hot Dollar had like 20 dudes with him and it was just Daz and Bigg A. Whether Daz is real or not, this isn't a good example.

machete

• 'G'
well one thing is for sure daz is entertaining

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
Daz is the blueprint of a studio gangster. Read the story about him and snoop runnin to the police after catching an ass whoop by death row affiliates afzer leaving the label. It was posted on bomb1st some time ago.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Daz is the blueprint of a studio gangster. Read the story about him and snoop runnin to the police after catching an ass whoop by death row affiliates afzer leaving the label. It was posted on bomb1st some time ago.

bomb1st.com is not a credible website tho

DeeezNuuuts83

Ya but Hot Dollar had like 20 dudes with him and it was just Daz and Bigg A. Whether Daz is real or not, this isn't a good example.
Do you remember the footage? Daz was straight up frozen. Obviously it's not wise to try to take on a gang of dudes, but Daz didn't even try to stand up for himself in any way.

nateandmiles

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • We shook dre punk azz now he outta di closet!!
daz is gangsta..fug u lames.. >:(

Now chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch 8)

KURUPTION-81

Does it really matter ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

DJJohnB

• 'G'
According to my dude....Mark Morrison said that when they recorded the track "Blaccstabbers" in 1997, Daz was real as fuck, and had tons of hood niggaz up in the studio, tray deee was also there,they were all smokin weed. So I would say Daz rolls deep!

Quadruple OG

1) Bomb1st is credible given the amount of people who were with or around Death Row at those times have contributed to some of the info on the site

2) They posted the police report from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

1) Bomb1st is credible given the amount of people who were with or around Death Row at those times have contributed to some of the info on the site

2) They posted the police report from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department

not credible to me.
they've been wrong about various things..

DSOD2476

• Lil Geezy
According to my dude....Mark Morrison said that when they recorded the track "Blaccstabbers" in 1997, Daz was real as fuck, and had tons of hood niggaz up in the studio, tray deee was also there,they were all smokin weed. So I would say Daz rolls deep!
Oh fa show Daz rollz deep as Atlantis yo!  I was in da studio dat night wit Daz and Miggidy Mark azz beeeeatch Morrison.  We were real az fuck back den yo'  We would put an ad in da newspaper for hardcore g'z and hustlaz for hire to come to da studio wit us.  And just to be real as fuck we would light up da bomb baby!  Daz usually smoked candy cigarettes but to be real he would smoke some of dat sticky icky eeewwwy....put it in da air!  That shit makes you real.  Anywayz Daz be real as fuck yo....You know Pee Wee Herman smoke da bud too?  He be real as fuck also!  You know Richard Simmons smoke da bud too?  Yep he a real mothaphuckin G too yo'!

MadGameLBC

• Lil Geezy
  • MadGame [Producer/Rapper] LBC
Its Funny how ppl try 2 judge weather your real or not based on what other ppl say. Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

And on that situation where he was confronted by a group of ppl and it was just him and his homie? even the Spartans in 300 wouldn't of took on that vastly superior group of Persians if they didnt have 2, they knew they were gonna loose. They did it 2 protect their family's, not to let the Persians know they kept it real, thats not good war strategy.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
yes, because its so hard to be affiliated with gangmembers in LA,

lol this thread is a joke.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.