Author Topic: Comebak Muthafuckaaaaaasss, O ya...FUCK NEWBIESSSS  (Read 450 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Comebak Muthafuckaaaaaasss, O ya...FUCK NEWBIESSSS
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2003, 09:53:32 AM »
R.E.L. stop trippin man. Not that I like newbies who flood the board with stupid posts and catch beef without bringin no lyrical backup (like Dj Lost), but bein on here for some time don't make your shit tighter...there some newbies that'd rip you dawg (like Rippa lol), so what's your prob ? No offence, but stop trippin

bez

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2003, 01:03:07 PM »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2003, 04:53:26 PM »
naw, s'far as i know a newbie is someone whose new to the game not to the board, rippa may be a newbie on this forum but he kicks hella ass. for example that is. and r-e-l you made your point clear but it convince none of us, i dont know you dawg but if you wanna spit some shit bout fuck those fake cats who talk but dont walk the walk then at least make it look like you got something. jus sayin, i aint want no beef wit none of yall.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer