Author Topic: 50 Cent And 1 Commercial...  (Read 271 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

50 Cent And 1 Commercial...
« on: January 10, 2003, 07:33:33 PM »
Anyone seen that And 1 Commercial where 50 Cent is rhyming over the "Wanksta" beat while Stephon Marbury is just dribblin'/shooting out on the basketball court? Aiight, Just wondering...PeACe

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:50 Cent And 1 Commercial...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2003, 12:37:56 AM »
yeah you can download it at dubcnn.com

eastcoasta

• 'G'
  • If The Bitch Cant Swim Shes Bound To Drizown....
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2003, 01:42:22 AM »
Yeah just another point how the realest gangsta out there will sell out to make cash .... but u know what give any of us a million dollars and we would ryhme over anything
« Last Edit: January 11, 2003, 03:00:13 AM by eastcoasta »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2003, 10:07:22 AM »
Yeah just another point how the realest gangsta out there will sell out to make cash .... but u know what give any of us a million dollars and we would ryhme over anything

How the hell is that selling out?

eastcoasta

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2003, 01:23:28 PM »
makin clothing commercials... thats straght sellin out .... Jus another studio gangsta

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2003, 06:29:41 PM »
makin clothing commercials... thats straght sellin out .... Jus another studio gangsta

Dumbest thing I've ever heard...Any gangsta in the world would go for the oppurtunity to star in a Basketball Shoe Commercial...

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2003, 06:31:30 PM »
so why is this in the west coast section?...i never knew queens was in the west...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2003, 06:58:04 PM »
so why is this in the west coast section?...i never knew queens was in the west...

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

The Watcher

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2003, 09:17:16 PM »

it got moved, just for this topic
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2003, 12:44:27 AM »

Why is the sky blue?

eastcoasta

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2003, 06:10:24 AM »
well hes sign to a west coast label.... and every beat hes rapped on in the past 6 months is west .... deffinitly the hottest rapper out there weather u like him or not... i think hes got a tite biggie like style....

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2003, 12:38:18 PM »
This is the west coast board, so 50 Cent isn't west coast, and therefore this topic should be in Outbound Connections.

And most of the beats he has rapped over for the last six months have been east coast beats, on his "remixes" of other artists work. He is completly overhyped, and is only really good for the odd verse on a mixtape remix, his style is just too annoying for a whole album, and I for one am starting to get really bored of him already.

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2003, 01:04:22 PM »
well hes sign to a west coast label.... and every beat hes rapped on in the past 6 months is west .... deffinitly the hottest rapper out there weather u like him or not... i think hes got a tite biggie like style....
comin from a guy named Eastcoasta...im suprised...he hasnt flowed over any west coast beats until that in da club song...and aftermath is more of an east coast label artist wise...and no he doesnt have biggie style...he has the exact same style that Murda Mase had in Children Of The Corn...