Author Topic: Mase "We Miss You" (Official Video)  (Read 330 times)

nicholasg980

• Lil Geezy
Mase "We Miss You" (Official Video)
« on: April 28, 2011, 06:33:18 AM »
The video "We Miss You" by hip hop/R&B artist Mase is a well-produced, sophisticated and savvy video that is a beautiful tribute to his father who passed away. It depicts a son who has obvious material successes, and suggests that the influence of his father helped him to make the choices that allow him to live that way. In the video and track, Mase brings you into his world as he shows and tells how his father's demise all went down, and it's an emotional and touching experience. He's singing a song of remembrance and honor for the fatherly support and love that he knew and lost, asking the question "What am I supposed to do in this crazy world without you?" and issuing affirmative and heartfelt statements like "I am never gonna forget all the time you spent with me". The song should serve as an inspiration to all fathers to do what a loving one like his did – to shape the future that one has created. The music is a good accompaniment to lyrics that are gripping and never let go.

The track has a nice beat with a somewhat mysterious sound of electronic water, a nice guitar with background, and accompanying female vocals that are fantastic. "We Miss You" is a must see, must hear video and track.

Watch "We Miss You" on YouTube:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Mase "We Miss You" (Official Video)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 05:55:50 AM »

this aint mase.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 09:35:28 AM »
It's some other rapper called Mase. Fucking idiot can't come up with his own name.

Invincible

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 05:54:56 AM »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 01:37:46 AM »
It's some other rapper called Mase. Fucking idiot can't come up with his own name.

For real, fucking retard

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 01:36:14 AM »
sorry for the loss of your father.. but this tracc is beyond trash.. unhearable..