Author Topic: Stic of Dead Prez is breaking new ground with inspirational workout album...  (Read 483 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

how is this the first of its kind?

Name me another hip-hop workout album that isn't dance/remix/ type music you'd hear in the background of a 24 hour fitness

Are You In by De la Soul and All Day by Aesop Rock.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Not to get too into stereotypes, but White guys who are fans of Nas, Damian Marley, Dead Prez & a few other rappers like Talib Kweli, Wu-Tang, etc. while always thinking Eminem could be the greatest rapper ever & more or less ignoring the rest of Hip Hop, are real wiggers.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Not to get too into stereotypes, but White guys who are fans of Nas, Damian Marley, Dead Prez & a few other rappers like Talib Kweli, Wu-Tang, etc. while always thinking Eminem could be the greatest rapper ever & more or less ignoring the rest of Hip Hop, are real wiggers.

Truth.

And don't forgot calling Warren g a childhood hero, rofl.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Name me another hip-hop workout album that isn't dance/remix/ type music you'd hear in the background of a 24 hour fitness

Any links about the albums?  I saw a couple songs, it says it was in association with Nike.  Are you sure they are full albums?  I'd actually like to get these projects. 

Anyway.. yeah, it looks like I stand corrected.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Truth.

And don't forgot calling Warren g a childhood hero, rofl.

LOL, no he didn't...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Well I am a big fan of Nas (top 3 always), of Damian Marley (illest in the game right now) and a fan of Dead Prez (mostly just their first album and the new workout album from Stic).  I loved Talib's Black Star album with Mos Def and his Train of Thought album with Hi-tec (but nothing since), I've always been a big fan of Wu-Tang.   ...and from 99 thru 2004 Eminem was easily the greatest rapper alive.

...That doesn't make me a wigger, that just makes me a person who has good taste in music.  
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 11:23:58 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Lmao @ Talibs black on both sides album. That was mos defs first solo album, dumb ass

And lol @ editing your post after I corrected you
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 11:28:17 PM by Jaydc is back »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
He also named Daz and kurupt as childhood heros hahahahaha

Triple OG Rapsodie

Any links about the albums?  I saw a couple songs, it says it was in association with Nike.  Are you sure they are full albums?  I'd actually like to get these projects. 

Anyway.. yeah, it looks like I stand corrected.

yeah they're albums but they're designed specifically for a 45 min workout. All the songs are mixed onto one track to be thrown onto an mp3 player while you go out and do your thing.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
My childhood heros were Derek Jeter & Wayne Chrebet lmfao. I couldn't see myself at the age of 12, looking up to Warren G.

Triple OG Rapsodie

my hero was Boy George

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
" when I grow up I wanna be like dre and abandon my kids!!!" - 12 year old brian

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well I am a big fan of Nas (top 3 always), of Damian Marley (illest in the game right now) and a fan of Dead Prez (mostly just their first album and the new workout album from Stic).  I loved Talib's Black Star album with Mos Def and his Train of Thought album with Hi-tec (but nothing since), I've always been a big fan of Wu-Tang.   ...and from 99 thru 2004 Eminem was easily the greatest rapper alive.

...That doesn't make me a wigger, that just makes me a person who has good taste in music.  

I feel like you don't like any rapper that has come along in the last six-seven years.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He also named Daz and kurupt as childhood heros hahahahaha
mybe they where back in them days if he was deep into hiphop.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lmao, this coming from a racially confused white man that wishes he was African.

LOL