Author Topic: Man found guilty of ejaculating into "attractive female co-worker's water bottle  (Read 230 times)

Matty

Michael Lallana: Man found guilty of ejaculating into "attractive female co-worker's water bottle - twice!

Michael Lallana, 32-year old man from Fullerton (California), was found guilty of ejaculating into an "attractive" female co-worker's water bottle. In a taped interview, he claimed that he did it because “her lips had touched it,” but told detectives he never thought she would drink it.

“It was the closest I could ever get to someone as good looking as that without tampering with my marriage or hurting anyone,” Lallana said in the interview with Orange Police Department detectives in explaining why he ejaculated into the woman’s water bottle twice last year.

When the detectives quizzed him on why he didn’t just throw the water bottle away when he was done, Lallana said he figured she would dump the water and was afraid of leaving anything out of place on her desk.

“Can I honestly say I wanted her to drink it? No,” Lallana said in the taped interview. “Why I left it there, I don’t know.”

The female co-worker identified as Tiffany G. worked with Lallana at Northwestern Mutual Financial Network in California (first in Newport, then in Orange). Lallana was accused of ejaculating in her bottle once in January 2010 and second time in April 2010.

Tiffany testified that she left her water bottle on her desk in the Newport Beach office on a Friday in January of last year. She said that when she returned the following Monday and drank from the bottle, she tasted what she believed to be semen.

“I had a hunch that’s what it was, but I wouldn’t dream in a million years that’s what it was,” she said.

After being transferred to the company’s office in Orange, the woman said she again tasted semen in her water last April 6. Up to that point, she had been more careful with her water, dumping it when she left, she said.

Tiffany testified she threw the water bottle away that January. But after the second time in April, she kept the fouled liquid and asked her fiancee put his semen in a water bottle to see if that’s what she had tasted at work.

“At the time, I had no idea how else to figure out what this was,” she testified.

She went to Human Resources and then went to an independent laboratory to test the water for semen. Once it came positive, she went to the Orange Police Department. The DNA in the bottle matched that of Lallana.

http://www.mizozo.com/weird/02/2011/25/michael-lallana-man-found-guilty-of-ejaculating-in....html

Digital Pimpin'

Tiffany testified that she left her water bottle on her desk in the Newport Beach office on a Friday in January of last year. She said that when she returned the following Monday and drank from the bottle, she tasted what she believed to be semen.

“I had a hunch that’s what it was, but I wouldn’t dream in a million years that’s what it was,” she said.

After being transferred to the company’s office in Orange, the woman said she again tasted semen in her water last April 6. Up to that point, she had been more careful with her water, dumping it when she left, she said.

Tiffany testified she threw the water bottle away that January. But after the second time in April, she kept the fouled liquid and asked her fiancee put his semen in a water bottle to see if that’s what she had tasted at work.

She loves it.

Matty

She loves it.

:laugh:

::)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

She loves it.
she swallowed it

universe

NOT TODAY ;D :laugh:

Sikotic™

She know she enjoyed it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
LMAO. She probably had 8 guys jerk off in water bottles for comparisons

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

lol This bitch nasty as fuck
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
I bet the husband was really into it, " yeahhhhg ooohhhh you want me to cum in your bottle you fucking slutt ooohhhh"
" this is for science hunny"
* husband quietly masturbates looking depressed"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Awesome

kemizt

Triple OG Rapsodie

she tasted what she believed to be semen.

I guess we know who swallows